Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 11:53 AM

Re: Car boot sales

Can take or leave Car Boot sales, what I object to is the bloody traffic, cluttering up the main road (and Verges), and the self appointed, high Vis clad individual, who takes it upon himself to stand in the road, waving vehicles on from all directions, you know who you are!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Never......I dislike jigsaws.
I had a bit of an embarrassing episode once.

I was sat in my kitchen when my wife shouted "are we going shopping"?

"When I've finished my tiger jigsaw, I'll be quite a while as it's very difficult" said I.

My wife entered the kitchen "Terry, put the Frosties back in the box"

Were you following the picture on the box?

I love boot sales but I do think they have been spoilt by the stalls selling new stuff.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 12:15 PM

I never bother looking at those LD lol I just wander straight past those,theyre like the market stalls and I dont think they should be there. A carboot sale should be just carboot sellers
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I never bother looking at those LD lol I just wander straight past those,theyre like the market stalls and I dont think they should be there. A carboot sale should be just carboot sellers
Yes, I find them really annoying with all their tat, taking up room. I prefer the genuine sellers who have cleared out their loft or garage. Much more interesting.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top