Join for free
Ambre
N/A
Ambre is female  Ambre has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 01:55 PM

Families abused in South of France

'Two families on a cycle ride in Toulon, southern France, came under violent attack after assailants hurled insults at two female partners for wearing shorts, according to prosecutors.

The attack, carried out by a group of youths from a housing estate in the Mediterranean port town, has sparked claims that parts of France are prey to an Islamist “morality police”.

One of the men was severely beaten and has had to take a month off work, while another had his nose broken. The women were lightly injured and the children suffered from shock'

Horrifying, but how long before this happens in the UK ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 02:11 PM

Re: Families abused in South of France

Oh, I'm sure it will.

I'm afraid that the French and the British authorities are to blame (along with the do-gooders, of course) for allowing them all in. I'm fairly certain that the ordinary people of France and Britain (excluding the do-gooders, of course) don't want them. I certainly don't.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 02:35 PM

The main council estate in that town and Bordeaux are renowned for their African Muslim communities, extremism, drug dealing and are basically no-go zones for the average plod.
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2016, 10:35 PM

French women have been abused about wearing shorts whilst cycling. Read the article, then the comments.
OK, it's just assumption about the attackers, but, if mine and others gut instincts are correct, we all know their background.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...id=mailsignout

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top