Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 12:07 AM

Hello Everyone

May I join you? I've just registered with this forum, which I found completely by accident, so I'm hoping to be able to chat with you all.

I'm 61 years old and I live in Wigan, Lancashire. Anybody else from my part of the world on here?

I just love the idea of a Grumpy section! Will find my bearings then will have a yap with whoever will yap with me.

I'm making a mess already. Bear with me until I get my bearings on here. Ta muchly.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 12:10 AM

Re: Hello Everyone

Sorry, I just said hello in the General Chat section as I didn't see this beforehand. Trust me, but this bit wasn't visible before!

Hope to have a good yap with folk very soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 12:18 AM

Hello Mollie and welcome glad you found us looking forward to chatting with you too ...
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

10-07-2011, 12:22 AM

Hi Meg, thanks very much. I've never used a board like this before, but I'll soon get used to it.

Now that I can see all the different sections, I'll have a toot round to familiarise myself.

This looks like a very nice, and a very safe, place to be.

Edit: I say Meg, I've just noticed that you're in Worcestershire. I once lived in Lower Wick, Worcester, many years ago. A lovely place.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 02:35 AM

Hi Mollie and welcome! This is indeed a nice place to be, look around, you'll probably find something interesting to reply to!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

10-07-2011, 02:45 AM

Cheers chuck. I'm already realising what a lovely place this is, and I'm finding my way around now. I'll probably moider you all to death with my postings. Oh, moider means to pester!
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
May I join you? I've just registered with this forum, which I found completely by accident, so I'm hoping to be able to chat with you all.

I'm 61 years old and I live in Wigan, Lancashire. Anybody else from my part of the world on here?

I just love the idea of a Grumpy section! Will find my bearings then will have a yap with whoever will yap with me.

I'm making a mess already. Bear with me until I get my bearings on here. Ta muchly.

Hi and welcome Mollie!

I'm 60 and I live in Toronto so I'm not part of your world, but we are still neighours.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:22 AM

Hi Mollie, and welcome from a very sunny southern Spain.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Hi Meg, thanks very much. I've never used a board like this before, but I'll soon get used to it.

Now that I can see all the different sections, I'll have a toot round to familiarise myself.

This looks like a very nice, and a very safe, place to be.

Edit: I say Meg, I've just noticed that you're in Worcestershire. I once lived in Lower Wick, Worcester, many years ago. A lovely place.
Hi Mollie I am not far from Lower Wick where the lovely Bennetts ice cream comes from .
And I used to know Wigan well when I lived near Ormskirk many years ago. There used to be a nice restaurant there called The Turnkey which I guess is long gone.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2011, 09:32 AM

Hi & welcome Mollie from sunny (today ) Northumberland.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top