Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 03:58 PM

Hi I'm new here

Just to introduce myself I am a 57 year old lady living in Watford. I have recently lost my partner and in an effort to try and cheer myself up thought I would join a new forum. As my name implies I love animals and especially dogs and have 2 rescue dogs, pointer cross sisters called Becky and Jess. They are my babies as I have no children from choice.

Hoping to make some friends on here as I am a bit down at the moment so looking forward to talking to you all.

Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

27-07-2011, 04:04 PM

Re: Hi I'm new here

Welcome to the forum Val, sorry to hear of your sad time and that you are understandably a bit low.

Have a look round and post when you feel able to, it is a very friendly place and we will do what we can to cheer you up.
Best Wishes
George.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 04:24 PM

Hi and welcome from a cat person! Sorry to hear of your loss; I hope you'll enjoy this forum; we're friendly and chat about anything and everything. You might want to take a look at one of our sister forums, Dogsey. You can link from here.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 05:16 PM

Hello, welcome to the forum Sorry for your loss.. I hope you enjoy it here and make some new friends. We're all a little barking on here so as a 'dog person' you'll fit in well
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 05:23 PM

Hello Val welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 06:24 PM

Hola and welcome from a hot and sunny Southern Spain.

My wife has no children either (I have 3 from previous marriages) and much prefers dogs.
We have 3 rescue dogsl, one day I'll get around to posting some pics.
Anyway, stay awhile and have some fun.................
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Hello & welcome Dog Lover, from a cat person who likes dogs too.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 07:50 PM

Hi and welcome Dog Lover---I am also a doggie person with a boxer girlie called Ruby. Make yourself at home and meet the friendly folks on here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2011, 07:52 PM

Hello Val, a very warm welcome to you.

So sorry to hear of your recent loss, I hope we can bring a little happiness into your life and help you through this difficult time.

I've already seen your photo of your dogs and think they are gorgeous, how on earth do you get their coats so shiny?!

Looking forward to chatting with you, I hope you'll enjoy the forum...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2011, 07:25 AM

Val darlin' Hi and welcome

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top