Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 07:51 PM

Re: Healing with The Power of Prayer

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Even sadder when people too afraid to face up to reality have to resort to insulting those who simply ask rational questions.
I agree
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
There is no testable evidence for any supernatural entity.

How can you test for a supernatural power?..God!...you can only receive by his supernatural power.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
How can you test for a supernatural power?..God!...you can only receive by his supernatural power.
If, and only if, such a supernatural exists.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:19 PM

More diversion Pauline tut tut

PRAYER that's the topic.

We can EASILY test the power of prayer.

Millions pray fervently and yet watch in despair as their innocent children die of horrible afflictions, others watch in horror as their dear friends die from cancer on a daily basis.

PRAYER IS NOT WORKING !

I ask again, why is that?

You continue to evade answering.

Your position is thoroughly untenable.

Have the decency and honesty to answer
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

If, and only if, such a supernatural exists.

Yes of course for you and many others,Iff,...thankfully I don't have to use the word Iff,..I can't spell it either!.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I'm a walking version of May's avatar over this subject of Faith.
As my dear old family doctor used to say, "Ruthio, if it works for you, do it!".
And I do

Might be God, Jesus, Buddha, Guardian Angel Gabriel, spirit of Reiki, bicarbonate of soda, garden gnomes, Mohammed (no chance sorry matey you blew it with the 9 yr old wife), Al Pacino, Dave Allen, whatever...

But one thing's for damn sure, you'll never know what it is!

Bluey, may your God go with you
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
More diversion Pauline tut tut

PRAYER that's the topic.

We can EASILY test the power of prayer.

Millions pray fervently and yet watch in despair as their innocent children die of horrible afflictions, others watch in horror as their dear friends die from cancer on a daily basis.

PRAYER IS NOT WORKING !

I ask again, why is that?

You continue to evade answering.

Your position is thoroughly untenable.

Have the decency and honesty to answer

I am praying for God to give me the answer,as of yet he ain't answering,.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 08:30 PM

I am praying for God to give me the answer,as of yet he ain't answering,.
If your god exists, why does he let 20,00 a day die of starvation? Why not pray for them?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-01-2019, 08:34 PM

If your god exists, why does he let 20,00 a day die of starvation? Why not pray for them?

Besoeker,don't take it out on me,that people are dying of starvation,you are picking on the wrong person,...I have faith and I believe in the power of prayer,you also have no knowledge whatsoever who I pray for.there is no easy answer to your question.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

27-01-2019, 08:45 PM

Besoeker,don't take it out on me,that people are dying of starvation,you are picking on the wrong person,...I have faith and I believe in the power of prayer,you also have no knowledge whatsoever who I pray for.there is no easy answer to your question.
I'm not blaming you for it. If god existed, he could prevent it. It happens and he doesn't There is only one logical explanation.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top