Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:05 PM

Tonight

I read in the paper that Harry & Meghan are still on holiday.
They are in Canada now in a £10 million waterfront mansion belonging to some Russian businessman.
It comes complete with a Games room and a Media Room and even a Wine Tasting Room.
They have hired caterers to come in and cook every meal they desire.

And Boris and his beloved are away in the Caribbean, staying in a £40,000 per week residence with FOUR swimming pools, on the Island of Mustique.
Their holiday home belongs to a Count Leopold von Bismarck-Schonhausen and his wife.

And now me. I am spending this evening about 20 miles outside Northampton, in my self catering bungalow, shared with a gang of dogs snoring.

So where will you be at midnight?
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:14 PM

Re: Tonight

I will be quite happily at home with my cat and in bed long before midnight.. So - a happy and healthy 2020 to all.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:16 PM

We are chilling at home with a wine or two a dog that probably won't snore. Or maybe does and I can't hear him.............
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They are in Canada now in a £10 million waterfront mansion belonging to some Russian businessman.
It comes complete with a Games room and a Media Room and even a Wine Tasting Room.

And Boris and his beloved are away in the Caribbean, staying in a £40,000 per week residence with FOUR swimming pools, on the Island of Mustique.
Their holiday home belongs to a Count Leopold von Bismarck-Schonhausen and his wife.

And now me. I am spending this evening about 20 miles outside Northampton, in my self catering bungalow, shared with a gang of dogs snoring.

In bed before the bells
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:29 PM

Snap! I’m in a self catering establishment too!! Lol. My home.

Will see how tired I feel later, as to whether I stay up. Not sure how noisy fireworks will be here in Suffolk, as opposed to those in London (which were or probably still are a pain in the a**e.). Will take dog out after Corrie, record Holby to watch on my return and take dog out again about 10, 10.30.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:40 PM

It,s just another day as far as I am concerned but I will be woken at midnight by all the ships sirens blasting away in Southampton docks.
May I wish each and every one of you a very happy New Year and may 2020 bring you happiness beyond your furthest dreams.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:47 PM

In bed and (hopefully) asleep. I do not celebrate New Year - well - I do - but not Dec/Jan. As Long as I am asleep before the madness starts I won't hear a thing!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 09:05 PM

I will be climbing into my clean crisp white lavender-scented cotton sheets with my hot water bottle . The curtains and window will be open so I can see the fireworks on the hills and I will have the radio on to hear the chimes of midnight.

Chloe will be asleep on her bed in the corner. What could be better...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 09:14 PM

Hi

At home, quietly laid on the sofa.

The day started well, but now we both have the bug.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 09:24 PM

I am spending this evening about 20 miles outside Northampton, in my self catering bungalow, shared with a gang of dogs snoring.

We will be in another self carering bungalow sharing with two dogs who are currently snoring (but might soon come around to see if there's any 'extras' going from our plate)

My honest opinion Mups is who cares if the PM is in some doudy hot dangerous island, I wouldn't go to Mystique if you paid me (Have been to similar on business and didn't like it) likewise some hideaway in Canada does not interest me now. There may have been a time when I wanted to visit Canada but I don't want to go there now.

I don't engage in envy 'cos I've got more than any of these so called 'celebraties' I've got two dogs who will stick by me and loyalty counts for more than anything in my book

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top