Join for free
Page 12 of 42 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 10:42 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Canada will be a grand place for their son to grow up, it is clear they have made up their minds, if Meghan is happy Harry will be .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Canada will be a grand place for their son to grow up, it is clear they have made up their minds, if Meghan is happy Harry will be .
Just like the geezers on Location Location Location.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 11:14 PM

Apart from the taxpayers money point of view who care what they do ?
The DM has made this their main story but the average person couldn’t care less .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Apart from the taxpayers money point of view who care what they do ?
The DM has made this their main story but the average person couldn’t care less .
Me neither Muddy.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2020, 11:42 PM

Besotted is the word my friend used talking of Harry , look at his face and into his eyes and also notice how she is always touching or reaching out for him , he adores her and it is lovely to see but as mentioned below when we become older and life changes us hindsite is a wonderful thing .

To be besotted we lose who we are and become so loving and giving we forget who we are

That's happened to Harry .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Besotted is the word my friend used talking of Harry , look at his face and into his eyes and also notice how she is always touching or reaching out for him , he adores her and it is lovely to see but as mentioned below when we become older and life changes us hindsite is a wonderful thing .

To be besotted we lose who we are and become so loving and giving we forget who we are

As long as he gives his own stuff away l could'nt care less?
They could have handled all this in a more grown up manner and
treated the old lady with a bit of respect?
He is 35yrs old FFS!
Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 01:32 AM

I really couldn’t care less about ‘disrespect’ to the Queen as I am not a monarchist . Plenty of grandchildren disrespect their grannies .
( of course if ones granny was doling out millions in free mansions and yearly dosh one would think twice)
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 01:52 AM

To me Harry is not looking so happy these days ,in fact he looks quite careworn .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

There is likely to be a Plan 'B' for Harry, just in case, his brother is worried for him.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...hess-of-Sussex
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 09:59 AM

It's self evident by that horrible woman's actions just what she is. The best word that I can think of is vile.

Page 12 of 42 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top