Join for free
Page 15 of 42 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 07:31 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

A transition period means they intend to live permanently in North America.. Homes in Canada, LA and around the world. Self-imposed exile, earning mega money. Just hope it works out for Harry, all that glitters ain't gold.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 07:50 PM

I agree , He will end up like his great uncle Eward ,led round on fatous outings by Meghan who will just revel in it.
I just wonder how it all came to this ,wasn"t someone watching out for him against this gold digger.
very sad
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
It's taken the limelight off Brexit for a bit at least. I almost forgot about Brexit!
Is it still on for the end of the month, or do we get another referendum now, in light of our royal catastrophe?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 08:42 PM

Not seen any reference to whether they will be using tax payers
money,( as a backstop!) to go with the transition period??
Perhaps there will be a comprehensive FREE trade deal as well??
We can allways BAIL them out if they blow it all??
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Is it still on for the end of the month, or do we get another referendum now, in light of our royal catastrophe?
The only referendum we need is on the relevance of the monarchy
DooD
Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 10:31 AM

Seeing pics of MM and the baby with its head covered I am suddenly reminded of Michael Jackson whose children wore face covers for most of their childhood .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 11:02 AM

You know what

I wish Harry all the best , hes suffered , he knows loss and pain and money may make his life easier but once scarred it's there forever . His babies will make up for all his past pain .

I dont care a jot as long as I dont have to pay for their exile it's not going to affect my life .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 11:19 AM

The press are assuming that they will give up their royal titles simply because the Queen referred to them as Harry and Meghan. At an award ceremony a private conversation was overheard, Prince Harry talking about getting his wife work doing voiceovers for Disney.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eover-job.html
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The press are assuming that they will give up their royal titles simply because the Queen referred to them as Harry and Meghan. At an award ceremony a private conversation was overheard, Prince Harry talking about getting his wife work doing voiceovers for Disney.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eover-job.html
I saw that last night on the news. Talk about touting for work for her. Without Harrys clout I doubt she would have got a job with them.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2020, 12:02 PM

I see her as another Eva Peron. She served an internship at the American Embassy in Buenos Aires. Maybe being there had given her the ideas. It would seem she's a strong determined woman from all her achievements, and the parallels to Peron's life are quite re'mark(ab)le' too .
Meghan we have been told also says she will not return to Los Angeles until Trump goes. If true, why would that be.... maybe she'll be up for President in a few years ?
Don't trust her one iota, and this has been planned by her, long ago , it's obvious IMO.
He's been foolish and I always thought he had a soft spot for Kate, when Meghan came along , she seemed the closest he could have chosen.
Unfortunately for Harry, she's got him by the baby , but I doubt that will stop her riding rough shod over him, once her purse is full.

First marriage lasted 2 yrs ( after 7 yrs together) Second big relationship lasted 18months. So I don't hold out much hope for this marriage. The fact her mother Doria has worked in the mental health sector, maybe 'they've ' come to the conclusion he has mental health issues , weakening his position , ... but I suspect it should be the other way around with regard to Meghan.

Ironically, Doria lives at 'View Park- WINDSOR Hills'

Page 15 of 42 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top