Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 08:18 AM

Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everybody.

Later this morning I'm off on a coach trip to Loughborough market in Leicestershire followed by a carvery lunch. it will be a nice day out for my friend Chris & myself - when we aren't out walking we like to go on coach trips.

Tony will be out with Adrian all day so no worries there.

Hope everybody on this forum is ok.

Have a good day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 08:30 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everyone, milder here this morning and no frost forecast for a few days, hurrah...

Just waiting for the daylight then we'll be off to the forest with the dogs. My Mum is bisiting for lunch so Mrs B is cooking her favoutite liver and onions with mash and sprouts.

Enjoy the trip Carol, sounds fun.

Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 08:32 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Enjoy your day Carol, you certainly do get out and about.

Dense fog here, so not going out.

Some serious DIY today, putting shelving and racks up in the side passage and one of the sheds ready to empty more of the storage container.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:14 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:28 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Cooking day for me today - big cauldron of beef stew to cook for the freezer. Braising steak with onion and mushroom gravy for today's dinner, with cauliflower and broccoli cheese, and a baked potato. Will make and freeze some sausage rolls. lemon treacle tarts, and chicken pies for the freezer as well.

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:31 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly this morning, no frost. Overcast for much of the day, brighter spells later, according to the forecast, but these will be short-lived. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Nothing much planned for today, other than getting out for some fresh air while that’s possible.
Roll on spring!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning all,
Just a flying visit this morning, as the decorator's due to turn up any mo to repaint a stained ceiling after rain got in.
Then off to the vets for my oldest one's check up, then to the groomers with Gertie, and after that I must get my weekly shop done, too.
Best hurry.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:50 AM

Good morning everyone dark and damp again.

I am off to my son's house shortly to play with the boys so a morning of playdough, drawing and stories

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:52 AM

Good morning - A ride to the allotment this morning to put some bordering boards in. Some peeling wallpaper to glue back in place this afternoon.

I've got a new mini-PC to set up and play with too.

Have the best day possible.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 10:59 AM

Well, I am off to bed soon to prepare for Friday. Need a shower first but.

It has been hot, windy and steamy, it was 42° today and got up to 32° inside my house, humidity was 54%. No relief with a southerly coming through either, I have opened all the doors and windows but there is not even the slightest breeze.

Tomorrow there might be a little rain so that is something to look forward to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top