Join for free
Page 35 of 42 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 > Last »
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 04:46 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
#1 If either of MY kids treated me the way that horror has treated him the I really would go balls out to do anything and everything to give them the slapping that they would very much deserve.

#2 There is absolutely no doubt that the woman rejected advice on how to manage her vileness and chose to ignore it. Her bad.

#3 Common as much but wants to be number one or she'll take her ball and go which is precisely what she has done.
I'm sorry, but whose word for it have got that she vile? - Her greedy dad and greedier sister. And rags like the DM.

Again, I'm sorry, but if you'd turn your back on your kids and make money out of them - I'm sorry for them too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 04:47 PM

Have they gone yet?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
I'm sorry, but whose word for it have got that she vile? - Her greedy dad and greedier sister. And rags like the DM.

Again, I'm sorry, but if you'd turn your back on your kids and make money out of them - I'm sorry for them too.
That woman's actions past and present can only be described as vile.

Moreover it was Me-again who did the back turning. Harry needs to be picked up by the ears and given a good shaking and have it pointed out that her natural character will very soon bite him on the arse when he's lost his usefulness.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have they gone yet?
No - stay in the fall out shelter - it will keep you out of LTP!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - stay in the fall out shelter - it will keep you out of LTP!!
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 08:00 PM

It's okay folks you can come out now you are safe. I don't think it's worth carrying on a discussion with someone whose favourite word seems to be vile. And also needs to imitate a daily rag in naming Harry's wife Me-again. It has with other school yard names for them, equally childish.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have they gone yet?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 10:32 PM

It's okay folks you can come out now you are safe. I don't think it's worth carrying on a discussion with someone whose favourite word seems to be vile. And also needs to imitate a daily rag in naming Harry's wife Me-again. It has with other school yard names for them, equally childish.
You make a good point Cuphalffull.

I agree. MeAgain is absolutely vile.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2020, 10:46 AM

Ooo get you!

(As we used to say in the part of Manchester where I spent my youth!)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-01-2020, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Ooo get you!

(As we used to say in the part of Manchester where I spent my youth!)
Oh, you're a Lanky. That explains a lot!

Page 35 of 42 « First < 25 33 34 35 36 37 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top