Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 02:52 PM

Layla Moran: Lib Dem MP announces she is pansexual

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50978997

Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran has announced she is pansexual and in a relationship with a woman.

The MP for Oxford West and Abingdon, who previously only had relationships with men, told PinkNews she is in a relationship with ex-Lib Dem press officer Rosy Cobb.

Pansexuality describes those who are attracted to a person regardless of their sex or gender.

Ms Moran, who did not rule out running to take over as Lib Dem leader, was asked to describe pansexuality to someone who is not familiar with the term.

"Pansexuality, to me, means it doesn't matter about the physical attributions of the person you fall in love with, it's about the person themselves," she said.

"It doesn't matter if they're a man or a woman or gender non-conforming, it doesn't matter if they identify as gay or not.

"In the end, these are all things that don't matter - the thing that matters is the person, and that you love the person."
It won't last ….. and it'll end in tears …..
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 03:04 PM

Re: Layla Moran: Lib Dem MP announces she is pansexual

In the old days of the sane.

It was called Bi-sexual.

unless she is having sex with a kitchen implement
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

It was called Bi-sexual.

I think it means she spreads her legs for anything and anyone available, which might or might not include kitchen utensils
So I'm not surprised she ends up with a rosy cob

This has been announced on www.order-order.com
As you might expect, the comments are suitably entertaining
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 03:55 PM

It was called Bi-sexual.

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:25 PM

Whatever happened to ‘the natural order’ in life? Here’s yet another diversion from it. I feel sure there are those ‘waiting in the wings’ to introduce yet another name for something gender-wise that people had seldom ever heard of!

I would think most on here can remember when it was 'the natural order' in life – males and females, with just homosexuals being the one difference, even that was frowned upon in early years.

I wonder what next week will bring in this world in which we live with all these deviations from what once was considered 'the norm'?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:30 PM

It was called Bi-sexual.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:32 PM

Oh well, at least now she has announced it, we can all sleep easy instead of worrying about it night after night.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:43 PM

This should be kept private, but guess she thought we all needed to know. No salacious gossip for newspapers.
Woodsman59
Hayling Island
Woodsman59 is male  Woodsman59 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:48 PM

Pan is a horned God, I think we get the word panic from him, a fella with a flute and little cloven feet and horns.
As mentioned ; why not just say bi sexual ? It all has to be so much more complicated now - for those like her who feel the need to share .
Bger me , I'm home for a three day weekend and its have -a -nice -beer -time..
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2020, 04:55 PM

Maybe she thought this was the way to be in touch with all the electorate, if given the choice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top