Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 07:18 PM

Sick B*st*rds

There's some sick and cruel bastards about who think nothing of inflicting cruelty on innocent animals. The latest outrage being this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-51007999

A dog was thrown into a river with a carrier containing a big rock tied its dog lead. Fortunately, a passer-by managed to rescue the dog and put in into the care of a vet where it is recovering.

Luckily, the dog (Bella) had been chipped and the poor dog's owner traced from it. She's been arrested on suspected cruelty charges.

Why do people do this sort of thing? Couldn't she (the owner) have taken the poor dog to an animal shelter thus giving someone else the chance to care for it?

Pure evil IMO.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 07:23 PM

Re: Sick B*st*rds

I would like to throw her in the river with a rock around her neck.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 07:34 PM

Thank goodness someone was able to rescue the poor dog! The owner needs exterminating!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
There's some sick and cruel bastards about who think nothing of inflicting cruelty on innocent animals.
I agree. Sick, cruel, evil.
Difficult to understand what goes through someone's mind. Maybe it was her partner's dog and she wanted to be vindictive towards him.

Not that it excuses in any way what the sick bitch did.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I would like to throw her in the river with a rock around her neck.

Yes, only make sure no one rescues her.

That poor dog is coming up 10 years old now if she was first chipped in 2010, or maybe even older if she wasn't first chipped as a pup.

I don't believe this would be the only cruelty this dog has endured either. People who do that sort of thing, have probably ill-treated her for a long time.

I hope and prey she recovers and experiences some love in her life before she it's too late.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 08:17 PM

How can a human being be so cruel
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 09:11 PM

I'm not going to read the link Judd, these sort of things made me a trembling heap of misery and anger. I'm even stopping off FB as I can't bear to see the photos of, or read about, those poor poor animals in Australia.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I hope and prey she recovers and experiences some love in her life before she it's too late.
Here, here.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How can a human being be so cruel
Who knows what goes on in people's heads?
One day, I met a guy whose dog had bald patches. I asked him about that.

Apparently, his partner got p1ssed of at him and her retaliation was to pour boiling water on his dog.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2020, 10:23 PM

I suppose she will claim she is mental and get off with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top