Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 07:02 PM

Ball Thrower.

Has anyone bought one of those ball n lunger things recently? I've had a couple over the years and if we're in the park then it gets good use and the hairy one loves it. Anyway I bought a new one just over a week ago and once the wrapping was off I found the bowl bit was too big, it wouldn't pick up the ball. Took it back to the shop and it was exchanged, but this new one is the same so I got a refund and went back to the old scruffy one. I was wondering if anyone else has found this.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 07:19 PM

Re: Ball Thrower.

They tend to work best with tennis balls that don’t slip out.
I am rubbish at throwing with them I must say it takes a knack .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 07:33 PM

Re: Ball Thrower.

I was using the tennis ball that came with it, it was all tightly wrapped together when I got it. It's as if the bowl bit is now being made a wee bit bigger than before, so it no longer lifts the ball..........Blooming annoying.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top