Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 07:34 AM

Re: Harry and Meghan ready to start a family?

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
The USA is a republic and look what they've got.It's worse.
Steven Fry makes an interesting point about one possible benefit of having a monarchy - fast forward to 9:30 in:
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Too right, Joe. My granddaughter has had two children and nobody gave her any money. And she wasn't in the newspapers or on TV as well.
Rubbish.

A family with two children can claim nearly £1,800 a year in Child Benefit. In the 2018-19 tax year, you can claim: £20.70 per week for your first child. £13.70 a week for any further children.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Rubbish.

A family with two children can claim nearly £1,800 a year in Child Benefit. In the 2018-19 tax year, you can claim: £20.70 per week for your first child. £13.70 a week for any further children.
I'm more worried that Floydy's family never thought fit to give his grand daughter any money. She must have had wonderful Christmasses and birthdays.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes, because we're expected to pay for the little brat!!!.

Brat's
Lyn68
New Member!
London, UK
Lyn68 is female 

13-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
There were a lot of rumours pre-marriage that she couldn't have children. Time to find a brood mare to produce a new tax-payer funded parasite?
Don't listen to rumours! I must admit I hadn't heard that one.
I hope Meghan is pregnant, it would be lovely for the couple and their family. Hers and Harry's children won't be parasites any more than Zara and Mike Tindall's.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 11:34 AM

Do Zara and Mr Tindall actually perform any public duties?
I can't recall seeing them do anything worthwhile.
Are they not on the payroll then?

It seems to me there's a whole grey area in what the public foot the bill for anyway ... I'm thinking of Fergie's daughter's upcoming wedding with it's massive tax payer funded security bill.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I'm more worried that Floydy's family never thought fit to give his grand daughter any money. She must have had wonderful Christmasses and birthdays.
Just seen this. I meant 'stepdaughter', not 'granddaughter'. I'm not that old yet!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 10:55 PM

What a load of twaddle .
If he wanted 'heirs' he would have married someone younger .
As it is I expect they will have children she's not that old however I hope the taxpayer will not be expected to contribute anything more to this mega rich young couple .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Do Zara and Mr Tindall actually perform any public duties?
I can't recall seeing them do anything worthwhile.
Are they not on the payroll then?

It seems to me there's a whole grey area in what the public foot the bill for anyway ... I'm thinking of Fergie's daughter's upcoming wedding with it's massive tax payer funded security bill.
I honestly have no idea who they are. I wouldn't even recognise them if they were doing a tango in Lidl's.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top