Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:03 PM

Re: Watch Out UK Youth.

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The EU Army kicked off yonks ago
https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22...r-its-command/

1(GE/NL)Corps is a multinational formation consisting of units from both the Royal Netherlands Army and German Army.

Secenario for you to ponder, would the above units be deployed by Herr Junker to put down a local disruption like for example the Catalan problem.

Or will it just be used to stop Germany’s Migration Problem by sending them to Africa? Thus saving Merkel ass.
Yes , ain’t nothing new , been kicked around for years but it’s on the back burner for now so let me ask a question ...WHY IS IT ON THE BACK BURNER ???

Because we want out and the last thing the EU wants to do now is push this and have remainers think stuff that !!!!!

https://youtu.be/7gHOA2y9BzU

https://youtu.be/-wRsCehKuwQ
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:18 PM

Is it on the back burner, the link is May 2017, moneyhas been allocated and spent?
I can’t see it working to be honest, the ‘ person of colour’ in the woodpile is the French.
I recall almost every NATO exercise/deployment I was part of, with them, involved them refusing to speak English on the radio net etc. Normally resulted in us, the cloggies, yanks, Spanish and Germans "ignoring them" and establishing a separate datalinks. Mind you the Dutch, mostly reservists knocked off at the weekends.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:25 PM

Is it on the back burner, the link is May 2017, moneyhas been allocated and spent?
I can’t see it working to be honest, the ‘ person of colour’ in the woodpile is the French.
I recall almost every NATO exercise/deployment I was part of, with them, involved them refusing to speak English on the radio net etc. Normally resulted in us, the cloggies, yanks, Spanish and Germans "ignoring them" and establishing a separate datalinks. Mind you the Dutch, mostly reservists knocked off at the weekends.
Brilliant! I must remember that phrase!

I must add that I have no dislike of black people, indeed I have some black friends. There are good and bad in all cultures.

It's the PC brigade I detest, telling us which words we may and may not use!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Brilliant! I must remember that phrase!
I didn’t want to upset the Thought Police
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:34 PM

You miss the point asthis isn’t a fighting force to beat evil forces , this isn’t to fight Russia ( we already have NATO ) this isn’t a force to on a crusade or two .... this is simply a panic by the unelected junkers and cronies seeing a right wing populace sweeping across Europe .... you haven’t seen the Eu in the past years saying to everyone ‘hey guys you havnt been spending your 2% on military as promised to NATO ‘ ....

Nope , this is because the Eu can’t command NATO , because France Greece Germany Albania anyone can’t go marching into Lubyanka or Nigeria or Tunisia or or or or or ( insert any African state) because that would be an act of war and the french , German people wouldn’t have it , end of argument !!!

But to have his own army , an Eu army ... they can now dress it up as we shall call it the EU UNITED NATIONS ...and we come in peace ... we come to bring stability we come simply to offer assistance .... we come not a France but as 28 loving nations here to help !!!!

This in reality is simply to cut off traffickers , smugglers , migrants before they ever get to buy a dinghy .... but as I said before the Eu will command operations
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:35 PM

Thank goodness we are leaving the EU before their federal army gets going and we would be obliged to contribute with cash and manpower.

By all means have a youth training corp but keep them well away from our highly trained professional service men who choose to be there.
The last thing they need in times of trouble is some belligerent conscripted teenagers.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

20-01-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
You miss the point asthis isn’t a fighting force to beat evil forces , this isn’t to fight Russia ( we already have NATO ) this isn’t a force to on a crusade or two .... this is simply a panic by the unelected junkers and cronies seeing a right wing populace sweeping across Europe .... you haven’t seen the Eu in the past years saying to everyone ‘hey guys you havnt been spending your 2% on military as promised to NATO ‘ ....

Nope , this is because the Eu can’t command NATO , because France Greece Germany Albania anyone can’t go marching into Lubyanka or Nigeria or Tunisia or or or or or ( insert any African state) because that would be an act of war and the french , German people wouldn’t have it , end of argument !!!

But to have his own army , an Eu army ... they can now dress it up as we shall call it the EU UNITED NATIONS ...and we come in peace ... we come to bring stability we come simply to offer assistance .... we come not a France but as 28 loving nations here to help !!!!

This in reality is simply to cut off traffickers , smugglers , migrants before they ever get to buy a dinghy .... but as I said before the Eu will command operations
I said that
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

20-01-2019, 04:48 PM

117 'drown in Med' as migrant boat capsizes*
https://mol.im/a/6611585

More than 100 migrants were feared dead last night after their dinghy capsized
Survivors were flown by an Italian naval helicopter to the island of Lampedusa
They said their dinghy took on water just hours after leaving Libya en route
More than 100 migrants including a pregnant woman and a two-month-old baby were feared dead last night after their flimsy inflatable rubber dinghy capsized in the Mediterranean.

Junkers is losing his grip , not just on the bottle but on Europe , right wing growing daily and migrants being fuel to this this and so far Angela and co have done nothing to stem the tide , if you look at your old school atlas and do a few basic calculations you will soon realise the whole of Africa can’t live in Berlin or Paris , after brexit then millions of poles, Bulgarians, Romanians , Albanians , ceckz , Spanish ... and others will obviously head for Germany and start the race to the bottom for wages there as they did here ....
Europe has serious SERIOUS problems and the only way to stem it is to go peacekeeping and to prevent people drowning in the med and turtles choking on dinghy debris is to stop them before they hit the beach’s .... that takes an army .... the one thing the Eu cannot do is order any army to do anything so .... they want an army and what junkers wants junkers gets as in reality countries ( as Cameron found to his cost ) can’t change anything in the Eu and the beurocrats being unaccountable can simply demand an army and that’s it ... they will dress it up as in case putin comes over the hill or China suddenly decides to invade ... any excuse but reality is the conscripts will be getting a free North African suntan
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

20-01-2019, 04:54 PM

This is amusing

https://youtu.be/bDbU_5XoNs4
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank goodness we are leaving the EU before their federal army gets going and we would be obliged to contribute with cash and manpower.

By all means have a youth training corp but keep them well away from our highly trained professional service men who choose to be there.
The last thing they need in times of trouble is some belligerent conscripted teenagers.
Indeed, the Army have said many times that they don't want conscription or national service.

They are a professional force and don't want to waste their time as social workers.

What they do want, I suspect, are two things:

1. more investment in manpower and resources; and

2. the cessation of greedy lawyers attempting to prosecute men doing their jobs.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top