Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
PennyW
Chester
PennyW is female  PennyW has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2015, 05:56 PM

Re: Rome

We were in Rome a few years ago, staying near the Campo de Fiori. Do visit all 'the sights', they are unique, the Pantheon was a highlight for me, the Coliseum for hubby, I was also amazed by St Peter's, and the Vatican has so much stuff in it, including of course the Sistine Chapel. You'll never forget it.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2015, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by PennyW ->
We were in Rome a few years ago, staying near the Campo de Fiori. Do visit all 'the sights', they are unique, the Pantheon was a highlight for me, the Coliseum for hubby, I was also amazed by St Peter's, and the Vatican has so much stuff in it, including of course the Sistine Chapel. You'll never forget it.

That's great ! I'm looking forward to it even more now
Asp3
San Jose, CA
Asp3 is male  Asp3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:01 PM

I absolutely loved Rome. We were there in 2010 and it was amazing. We walked all over the place and practically everywhere we walked we'd turn a corner and see something amazing. The food was very good in places, but you really need to look up the restaurants before you commit.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top