Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:43 PM

Holiday thoughts

People now start thinking about holidays,
Where to go
The cost
Beach or sightseeing
Has anybody booked their holiday yet ??
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:06 PM

Re: Holiday thoughts

Not me ,Im not that fussed about holidays tbh...and even if I were I wouldnt be able to afford one
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:08 PM

We have two cruises booked, a 17-night trip going round to Venice and Dubrovnik in a couple of months time, and after Christmas we're off on a 105-day world circumnavigation.

Also thinking about a post-op cruise that'll take us to Ireland for a week at the end of this month, but we'll decide on that after I see the orthopaedic consultant tomorrow.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:13 PM

Can't remember the last time I went anywhere!
Would love to visit a friend in France but, my passport ran out a while ago and it's so expensive to get a new one!
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 01:55 PM

Deb w, how fabulous , 105 days world cruise. The places you must be calling at, and the things you will see.
Aysa some people feel like that, and the money situation is always a factor.
Perhaps one day TessA you might get to visit your friend.
I'm still pondering about where to go, abroad for some sun or visit some of the lovely places in this country, anybody have any ideas
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 02:00 PM

I was looking at holidays yesterday evening, specifically Gibraltar, but prices were a bit high. I want somewhere either this month or next, and to somewhere sunny and warm.

I don't want to fly from Gatwick (prefer Stansted or Heathrow), and deffo not early in the morning.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 03:13 PM

Florida in November and Benidorm at the end of April, I'm looking forward to warming up a bit ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 03:53 PM

The 'Nanna' holiday for which my son pays is booked well in advance .
As usual a farm house in Devon not far from the sea with pool for the children and dogs allowed .
I provide and cook all the food that is my part of the deal

I prefer Wales but there is less to do there for the children.
The last few years we have had a great time in some superb houses and I am l forward to this years in eager anticipation .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 06:39 PM

I've arrived in Weston Super Mare today for a 5 day holiday . And for those who know me .... yes I will be dancing every evening

I've got a list of places I want to visit around and about ... doubt if I'll fit everything in though

Nowadays I prefer short breaks in the UK .... we've got a beautiful country and I've no desire to go abroad any more so I've not renewed my passport.

Every year I pay for a caravan holiday for a week (in June this year) with my daughter and two grandchildren in Prestatyn .. lovely beaches ... and they love it
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 11:01 PM

Isle of Wight already booked for early june

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top