Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:42 PM

London Canal Trip

This is partly owned by the son of a friend and is already getting very popular. The friend who was here last week has booked a trip on this as part of her trip to London in May.

http://alfredleroy.co.uk/
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 03:40 PM

Re: London Canal Trip

That looks interesting , I will pass it on to others .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 03:59 PM

Thank you Eliza. Ben has worked so hard restoring the barge. He bought it but he has some kind of agreement with the brewery. It hasn't been going for very long but he is doing very well, lots of bookings coming in. Hopefully it will be a big success for him.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:02 PM

For the last four years, on my birthday, I have hired a barge on the river Nene which we operate ourselves and we take food and drink for our lunch. It's a really nice day out and we all, my family, thoroughly enjoy it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Looks very nice Loretta as does the Menu

Not for me though , London is my worst nightmare but I will mention it to my neighbour who often stays with her daughter in London. The daughter is single and 'something in the city', they like that kind of thing .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

17-04-2016, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Looks very nice Loretta as does the Menu

Not for me though , London is my worst nightmare but I will mention it to my neighbour who often stays with her daughter in London. The daughter is single and 'something in the city', they like that kind of thing .
Thank you Meg. London isn't my idea of fun either. I think Ben's boat trip is doing well at the present time, it hasn't been going very long and I hope it's a success for him, he really has worked hard on it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top