Join for free
Page 205 of 276 « First < 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 06:09 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

It's funny - this Winter has been mild but I still feel the cold a lot. Perhaps a lack of exercise.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It's funny - this Winter has been mild but I still feel the cold a lot. Perhaps a lack of exercise.
It was mild, until today.
Keep safe and warm Dreamy. xxx
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 11:47 AM

I awoke at 5 and decided to get up. The site of the biopsy wound stings, I can't really say it gives me much discomfort, but there is a stinging sensation there.

I'm expecting a Tesco delivery this afternoon; it's only recently that I've felt safe buying groceries and not having to phone someone to get around to my house to bin the perishables and place them in the wheelie-bin outside all because I'm in hospital again for God knows how long.

It would be nice to be out of hospital for an extended period. I have all my stuff around me and hospital can be very boring.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 01:56 PM

I awoke at 5 and decided to get up. The site of the biopsy wound stings, I can't really say it gives me much discomfort, but there is a stinging sensation there.

I'm expecting a Tesco delivery this afternoon; it's only recently that I've felt safe buying groceries and not having to phone someone to get around to my house to bin the perishables and place them in the wheelie-bin outside all because I'm in hospital again for God knows how long.

It would be nice to be out of hospital for an extended period. I have all my stuff around me and hospital can be very boring.
It will sting for a while Dreamy, it makes you aware to take care of that area.
It seems that you are getting back to normality, that is a good thing. I told you all would be fine. x
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:52 PM

Hi, Ffosse, I was pleased to check in to find that you have completed your biopsy. I know you are eager for the results, and I'm hopeful for you. I'm starting day 13 in the hospital with my daughter. I can relate to the boredom! Living in a recliner and finding stimulating activities that don't involve walking downstairs to Starbucks is a challenge . I bought a yoga mat and some hand weights, which helps.

I'm also using the time to organize my photos and build different musical playlists for better days. Ideas for you perhaps?

Good thoughts your way.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

20-01-2019, 09:23 AM

Hello again, Surfermom, I'm glad o find you've been keeping busy. I don't have to go to Starbucks, though, I just make my own coffee.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-01-2019, 02:12 PM

How are you today Dreamy?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

20-01-2019, 03:31 PM

I'm OK, a bit sleepy but that's better than so many other states.

How are you today? What have you been up to?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-01-2019, 03:40 PM

I'm OK, a bit sleepy but that's better than so many other states.

How are you today? What have you been up to?
Not a lot so far.
I went to the cinema yesterday to see Bohemian rhapsody. It was brilliant.
I am sure you can download it.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

20-01-2019, 05:42 PM

Sounds good. I managed to eat a large Cathedral City cheddar sandwich with seeded bread and Branston pickle for my tea.

This is important to me because for a few weeks now I've been reduced to eating just milk, cereal, yogurt and fruit. My body just wasn't hungry. I even had a can of coke with it which is almost unheard of for me as normally I don't like sweet things.

But they were 10 for £4 from Tesco...the shop below me charges 79p a can and even more for the cherry version. 1 can a day won't harm me and I could do with putting some weight on, and, sugar aside, I quite like the taste.

Page 205 of 276 « First < 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top