Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 02:17 AM

Re: You must have been a beautiful baby...

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I spent much of the day looking for baby pictures and I can’t find the one of me at about 8 or 9 months old but I did find one of me at 10 years old and one when we lived in England. They aren’t great pictures but they are all I have. My parents didn’t take many photos.
Thanks for posting them Bratti, they are lovely. That little one between the boys is holding her skirt up a bit....hahaha....
Very nice pictures...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I was as ugly as sin as a baby I was so ugly the midwife slapped my Mother rather than me when I was born! there is a photo but I need to be brave enough to post it
I looked liked an alien with a massive head probably all the brains
Oh, don't be funny DWebb, I looked at your profile, and you had to be anything except ugly or you wouldn't have turned out like you look now....(and that is a compliment big time!)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-09-2018, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Gawd,

I'd have to find some first, then scan them.....
Still waiting with baited breath here Fender....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-09-2018, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not sure how old I was here but the photo was originally in black & white and my Mum had it coloured. He was meant to give me a blue outfit rather than a yellow one. Perhaps he couldn't work out what sex I was.

Oh longdogs, I am sorry I missed your picture. What a beautiful baby you are. Tomorrow I am going to try to remember to post a picture of my son when he was that age. He looks so much like you......(you weren't over here in 1967 were you? )
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-09-2018, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
No baby pics of me..apparently I was sutch an ugly baby, when I was born the midwife took one look at me and slapped my dad
Oh come on Primus, you got a lovely picture there just waiting to be posted on this thread. Come on, we are anxious to see it....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-09-2018, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Age year
Azure, I am so sorry I missed your lovely picture. It so cute, I must have been caught up doing something else...please forgive me. I love it Azure... You were so cute...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Thanks for posting them Bratti, they are lovely. That little one between the boys is holding her skirt up a bit....hahaha....
Very nice pictures...
Thanks Blue
Yours is pretty darn cute too.
It’s fun looking through pictures
I’d forgotten I had some so began reminiscing
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 05:25 AM

Azure, I am so sorry I missed your lovely picture. It so cute, I must have been caught up doing something else...please forgive me. I love it Azure... You were so cute...
Thank you so much. wild blueberry.

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 05:38 AM

Would you like to post our recent pictures now so we can compare with our baby/children pictures?
I will post mine now. I just put some dye on it, but it washes right out.

This is the comparison from 2yrs old to 75 yrs old....

Please add yours and lets have some fun.....
Don't be shy.....
Come on there Roxy, show that beautiful long hair that I am so jealous of. It would talk me forever to grow mine that long at this late stage of my life. I should never have cut it...
Shut up! You finally coloured your hair with the blue streak and it looks FABULOUS! Look at you!!!Damn you look great, especially for 75.

You finally did it. Isn’t it FUN?
Gorgeous photos. You really DO suite the Blue, Blue. :laugh:
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 11:57 AM

Oh, don't be funny DWebb, I looked at your profile, and you had to be anything except ugly or you wouldn't have turned out like you look now....(and that is a compliment big time!)
I pay a stand in for forum pics and avi’s as all picture hosting sites refuse to upload my image

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top