Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Re: National Motor Cycle Museum.

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Ooh some nice bits to drool over. A Velo and an Ariel at the back perchance?

Who vandalised the crankcases and cog-box sides on the others? Is one of them a Royal Oilfield?
I have no idea what you are on about. I just took pics of the displays.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not a fan of modern cars and motor cycles but love these characterful oldies.
If you are ever up that way. it's a nice place to visit.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Ooh some nice bits to drool over. A Velo and an Ariel at the back perchance?

Who vandalised the crankcases and cog-box sides on the others? Is one of them a Royal Oilfield?
I love the old motorbikes so l know, you are talking about a Velocette motorbike!
I went to that museum, if it’s the one in Birmingham, before the fire. So tragic, that some of the finest motorbikes in the world were lost.
I also, went to the classic car and motorbike exhibition at the NEC a few years back. I loved it.

My favourites are, Vincent, BSA ‘Goldie’, Triumph Bonneville, Velocette, Kawasaki Ninja and Francis Barnett.
Don’t start me off on Classic cars as l love those too, my favourite is Allard sportscars.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:34 AM

Every year I say I must get down there but never do ... this year I really will make the effort !
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:38 AM

Went there about 20 years ago, must go again
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:41 AM

Does look like they have ‘everything ‘ and more for old bike nuts

https://youtu.be/cobTFbK-x4s
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

14-03-2019, 12:02 PM

I am back there again weekend after next. Doll & Teddy fair, it's in the back room.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top