Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:43 PM

Hello everybody. Peripheral here.

Hello, my username is Peripheral. I joined a few weeks ago but before I had a chance to introduce myself and get used to the workings of the group, my wife was taken seriously ill and was rushed into hospital. She was in two weeks and then had open heart surgery to replace a faulty valve. The operation lasted seven hours but she was allowed home after a week. I am disabled but had the job of running the house and looking after an old rescue dog called Benny. I will now try and get used to the workings of this group and I look forward to making lots of new friends. I will try and post a picture of Benny tomorrow.
Peripheral.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:46 PM

Re: Hello everybody. Peripheral here.

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
Hello, my username is Peripheral. I joined a few weeks ago but before I had a chance to introduce myself and get used to the workings of the group, my wife was taken seriously ill and was rushed into hospital. She was in two weeks and then had open heart surgery to replace a faulty valve. The operation lasted seven hours but she was allowed home after a week. I am disabled but had the job of running the house and looking after an old rescue dog called Benny. I will now try and get used to the workings of this group and I look forward to making lots of new friends. I will try and post a picture of Benny tomorrow.
Peripheral.
Welcome. I wish you wife a full and speedy recovery.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:48 PM

Welcome to the forum Peripheral. Sorry to hear about your wife, and I hope she is doing well with her recovery. I look forward to seeing you around the forum....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:51 PM

Welcome and best wishes for your wife's recovery
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:52 PM

Hi Peripheral.

Welcome to the forum.

Very sorry to hear about your wife being taken ill but hopefully she will be on the mend from now on. Looking forward to seeing old Benny too.

LD
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 08:52 PM

You are already my friend Peri.
You have a lot on your plate, but we will all support you my lovely. Look forward to the pic of Benny.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
Peripheral.
So sorry to hear this Peripheral - and I do hope your wife will make a full and swift recovery......and I hope you get some support as it can be very overwhelming task taking care of someone who has had such a major
event.

Make sure you rest and take care of yourself too -

Best regards
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 09:24 PM

Hello Peripheral a very warm welcome to Over50sForum...

My best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 09:35 PM

Hello Brian welcome...
Wishing your wife a speedy recovery...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 10:01 PM

Hi Brian,

Welcome to our forum.

Hope your Wife has a speedy recovery.

Nice to have a chat with you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top