Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 06:58 PM

Cleaning Up

Anyone see this last night?

I thought it was great fun, will continue to follow it.
Makes a welcome change from murder drama and grisly corpses.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 07:20 PM

Re: Cleaning Up

Yes I watched this last night ,I thought it was really good too...looking forward to the next episode...I think Ill be keeping away from that roulette game app she keeps spinning on though lmao...the winning ratio is crap
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 07:27 PM

Hope it wasn't based on fact, all those computers left on is asking for trouble. It was entertaining, the chaos of the main character in denial about her gambling addiction, even playing while driving! A chancer but likeable.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:38 PM

I really liked it. I was on tenterhooks when she was planting the listening device.
I wonder if it has been sussed now, with the clicking noises coming from the air duct?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:50 AM

I liked it too. It's a shame we have to wait till next week to see what happens. As others have said, a few things have been glossed over but still entertaining. I have always liked Sheridan Smith's acting, I thought she was excellent in 'Gavin & Stacey' and also 'Cilla.'
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:57 AM

I watched about half an hour and was so incensed with the inaccuracies of the cleaning practices and the data laws being broken I gave up before my blood pressure went up too high.

I know it's drama but for goodness sake at least make it a little bit close to the truth.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I watched about half an hour and was so incensed with the inaccuracies of the cleaning practices and the data laws being broken I gave up before my blood pressure went up too high.

I know it's drama but for goodness sake at least make it a little bit close to the truth.
That made me laugh. Using the wrong cloth was she?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That made me laugh. Using the wrong cloth was she?
It was scrubbing the carpet made me maddest, no cleaner is paid to do that, in fact if we did our firms would sack us as they like to bring in the carpet washing gang and charge a fortune to clean them properly. If we dared try and remove a stain they would sack us as we lose them money and if we ruin a carpet could bankrupt them in the process ! Simple thing like that shouldn't get into a drama IMO

Also data protection, even the company I work for would sack anyone leaving a computer on when they go to the loo let alone leave for the night. It just can't happen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-01-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It was scrubbing the carpet made me maddest, no cleaner is paid to do that, in fact if we did our firms would sack us as they like to bring in the carpet washing gang and charge a fortune to clean them properly. If we dared try and remove a stain they would sack us as we lose them money and if we ruin a carpet could bankrupt them in the process ! Simple thing like that shouldn't get into a drama IMO

Also data protection, even the company I work for would sack anyone leaving a computer on when they go to the loo let alone leave for the night. It just can't happen.
Yes, that was a bit silly showing the computers left on overnight. Also, when she was undoing the screw in the vent, I wanted to hand her a proper screwdriver.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:38 PM

In tonight’s episode (2) did anyone else feel sick when she was playing on the slot machines?
It was hard to watch and l felt angry with her too but maybe l should’ve pitied her?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top