Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:46 PM

Re: Nuts

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Best way is to not talk about then.
It's like an drug. Which makes me worry about what might happen to prescription drugs post March 29....

Indefatigable, that's what it is.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Ah, little piglets wallowing in the muck. Such a pretty picture.

Wibble

I've got me best wellies ready, Dex.

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Beautiful
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 11:55 PM

It's like an drug. Which makes me worry about what might happen to prescription drugs post March 29....

Indefatigable, that's what it is.
I'm surprised some large food or soft drinks manufacturer hasn't invented a range of Brexit Blues products yet.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

16-01-2019, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm surprised some large food or soft drinks manufacturer hasn't invented a range of Brexit Blues products yet.
Too worried about tariffs no doubt
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 08:02 AM

I don't know about you, but this Brexit stuff is driving me crazy. We all keep on going round in circles, re-stating our views and now trying to second, third, fourth ...(ad infinitum) possible scenarios. We keep on trying to remove (or indeed add) the impossible, no matter how incredible, to end up with "the truth".

The final result will be (as it is always) que sera, sera.

Therefore this thread is devoted to those who are fast getting a bit of a migraine and are worried about their own mental health.

Think of pretty little posies instead. Or perhaps a yearling deer froliccing in the fields. You might as well, as it'll make about the same difference to the final outcome; plus, it's far nicer.
...and off we go again.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I am sick and tired of it. I find it hard to remember life before we were talking about Brexit every day. Whatever did we talk about?
You can't remember the long diatribes against Muslims ? brexit was a refreshing change from all those anti Muslim threads It seems to me OFF has a rather single minded way and we obsess for months/years about one topic.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Ooooohhh - roast suckling pig or pulled pork baps anyone ???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
...and off we go again.
The trouble is, it's impossible to have a thread that is not about something without mentioning what it is about.

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 02:46 PM

Personally I have enjoyed this Brexit experience.

Before it all started I, really, had little idea how much our representatives toil and struggle on our behalf.

I had no real feel for politics but have learned a lot now!

I have enjoyed hearing the views of all, of us, who are affected by it all.

The scenario seems to be changing almost every day.

I started with great faith in our Government.

Now I think a bit more like our member, Realist, and wonder what the under-story really was.

As for boredom, maybe we shouldn't allow ourselves to get bored with a subject which will affect all of our lives so much?

Boredom means letting the manipulators get what they want!

Careful what you wish for...!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top