Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:46 PM

Re: I knew I should have stayed in bed!

Poor you, ST. Hope your leg heals soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:08 AM

I'm so sorry Tabs, only just spotted this.

Dear oh dear, what an awful morning you had.

I hope your leg is healing well now, and I also hope those security men apologised too!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Poor you, ST. Hope your leg heals soon.

It's a lovely shade of purple - but no lasting damage, Jazzi, thank you.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm so sorry Tabs, only just spotted this.

Dear oh dear, what an awful morning you had.

I hope your leg is healing well now, and I also hope those security men apologised too!
As mornings go - I am glad it went! It was a bit weird.
Yes, the security people at Boot's did apologise and, to be fair to them, they were right to check. What none of us could understand was why hadn't it set the alarms off when I came out of Asda?

I did telephone Asda Customer Services and told them what had happened and how embarrassing it was to be stopped and searched - their answer - bring the cartridge back and we will take the tag off for you!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It's a lovely shade of purple - but no lasting damage, Jazzi, thank you.

I did telephone Asda Customer Services and told them what had happened and how embarrassing it was to be stopped and searched - their answer - bring the cartridge back and we will take the tag off for you!!

That is odd about the Asda alarms not going off, I agree Tabs.

Hope you are well on the mend now.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That is odd about the Asda alarms not going off, I agree Tabs.

Hope you are well on the mend now.
Fighting fit today, Mups, thank you!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:19 PM

Wow that's some eventful morning you had there. Hope rest of your day goes better, I also hope your leg is ok. Sorry for your crap morning poor you xxxx
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 11:13 PM

You are every the good sport, ST! Really sorry to hear about your leg, and it sounds like a day in the life of me .

I can't help but imagine you in a jail, looking like you had been in a scuffle, with everyone giving you a wide berth think you the tough and dangerous sort .

You should have told the security people that if you were going to go to jail, it was going to be for a lot more glamorous than ink cartridges .

Good thing we can't foresee our days or we'd never get out of bed
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

21-01-2019, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
You are every the good sport, ST! Really sorry to hear about your leg, and it sounds like a day in the life of me .
It was embarrassing at the time - but I had a good laugh over a cup of tea with a neighbour when I arrived home!

I can't help but imagine you in a jail, looking like you had been in a scuffle, with everyone giving you a wide berth think you the tough and dangerous sort .
Who - me? Nah, I'm a pussy cat!

Good thing we can't foresee our days or we'd never get out of bed
Very true.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top