Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 07:52 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Brrr Good Morning Saturday, its cold, very cold outside.

Off to the shops in 1 hrs. time.

Have a nice day all and keep warm.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 07:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning everyone.

Woke like a lion refreshed - all full of good intentions - until I tried to move.
After yestermorn's shenanigans my technicolour knee has gone on strike. Perfect excuse to languish on the sofa with the cats and a couple of books and/or a stack of DVDs!

Take care out there, Susie, lots of black ice lurking about.

Enjoy your day - whatever you are all doing - keep warm, stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 08:06 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Take it easy ST.

Cold here and slippy out.

A cleaning day for me and trying to sort out the landline, broadband is fine, but phone is not working.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 08:29 AM

Morning all, sleet here at the moment and nowhere near light yet, so the dogs will have to wait for their walk until we can at least see where we are going...

No plans for the rest of the day and just a stir fry for lunch, so no pressure to do anything other than read, do a jigsaw or watch a film, or maybe all three...

Enjoy your weekend everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 08:31 AM

not a good start the CH boiler stopped working last night. The hot water side works ok and strangely enough so does the CH in tandem with it. Will the central heating work independently?no. The Gas board are supposed to come out this morning under their "home serve" policy.
even my desktop computer had trouble starting up due to the cold in the room.

Would happen on the coldest night of the year
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:47 AM

Good morning all dull, dark and damp here, rained throughout the night and more to come.

Enjoy your day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning all. 6deg here and pouring with rain which is forecast to be with us for the rest of the day. No idea what we will do with ourselves today.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

I want to catch up on the housework today that was neglected when I had my virus last week.

Tony wants to go a walk through the woods later so I'd better look out our thermals.

Have a good day all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:57 AM

Morning everyone, poured all night and still pouring . Its not cold though just wet wet wet .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning all.
Grey skies and 4 degs. here.

Nothing much planned, just off into town for an exercise class this morning, and perhaps some lunch on the way home.

The forecast isn't good, so stay warm folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top