Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:23 PM

Re: Online Brexit petition

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Ardent Brexiteers Fox and Davis are to blame supported by Johson who hopped from one country to another with his foot in his mouth
Remainers holding us back taking things to court and slowing us down are to blame for a lot of this. If they had allowed us to leave we could be on the way by now.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:31 PM

Here's one person who will certainly not be signing your petition.

I voted for Brexit. we won! I want the Brexit that we won!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:34 PM

yet another scaremonger who doesn't realise we well be FREE to trade where when and who we wish without some foreign politician telling us we can't
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
We should have left 2 years ago and let the squabbling start after we left
Absolutely! We should be negotiating from outside the EU.
Whatever happened to 'Brexit Means Brexit' ?
This is what happens when a remainer is entrusted to take us out of the EU....

Big business will survive whatever the outcome, big business has no borders or loyalty to any country. They have absolutely no interest in the little guy and will sell you out for profit and global expansion. It's our country for God's sake, and the government are not listening to the wishes of the people, and they have ignored a democratic referendum to leave the EU. Time to take back control!

I'm going to search the internet to find a petition that will enable us to leave the EU now! Without a cap in hand deal!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:10 PM

Same old posts from remainers ... same old arguments ... we need them more than they need us blah blah blah .... well you had two years to prepare , 40 years to reform from the inside ... wasn’t that also an argument to stay ?

But no one ... not a single person has ever said why I must open my doors to 500 million other Eu residents simply to allow a fruit picker pick fruit ...
No one has yet to say why after a few years POSSIBLE financial harm that FOREVER .... go and buy a calendar that lasts forever and I assure you it will have trillions of years on it .... that FOREVER we will be free for trade and that our ELECTED .... il use that word again for the hard of hearing , ELECTED OFFICIALS will work and work well or simply be unelected at the next election point as opposed to at the moment ( just one example ) we had a useless priminster named pillock , typo , kinock who we unelected but as an Eu unaccountable mp he is here FOREVER as is his wife and as is his son .... making laws forever and ever and you can’t do a thing about it !!!!!

So you explain to me why I should stay in the Eu and I promise to help find you a good psychiatrist
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:10 PM

Yet another attempt to reverse or weaken or delay or otherwise subvert Brexit
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:34 PM

Yet another stooge alias from the great EU media campaign machine ! How many more?!

This forum must be getting multiple new accounts on a daily basis now all determined to flood the site with their EU propaganda. It's as laughable as it is tragic.

NO DEAL ALL THE WAY !

Get it done
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I've really no time for you bridge burners.

Personally I want to leave the corrupt EU club, but I want us to pay our debts if we have any and then leave in a way that protects jobs and livelihoods whilst maintaining friendly relationships with the EU countries that we want to continue to trade with.
I keep seeing these kind of posts from you Barry. You appear extremely naïve TBH.

Imagine a pimp and his group of hookers. One hooker wants to leave as she is sick of his treatment and sick of paying him most of the money she earns. Do you seriously think she can leave on an amicable basis with a force that has wilfully exploited her for so long? Man you are dreaming.

The corrupt EU as you describe it, has no interest in allowing us to Leave nor will it permit it if it can prevent it.

There can be no friendly relationships with the EU while ever it continues to subvert and obstruct the UK democratic process. It's patently clear that they are going to continue to run roughshod over our constitution and democratic process for as long as they can.

The "deal" that has been tabled by May is simply a "deal" that the EU drafted and had her take back to parliament.

It's a deal that DOESN'T see us leave the EU at all.

That fact should tell you all you need to know about their intentions.

We have no choice now but to fight for what we want.

A NO DEAL exit is THE ONLY WAY that we will ever be able to Leave the EU. It has to be done.

Only then will the EU come back to the table with their tail between their legs and start the process of properly agreeing a future relationship. Trading is not about nice relationships. It is a ruthless cutthroat affair that is predicated on money. It's about agreeing how much one party will give to the other and vice versa. Neither side cares one jot about the other country, its aspirations, its people or its traditions. It is purely a financial arrangement.

There will NEVER be any "deal" that will see us Leave the EU. Never.

NO DEAL is the only way out and we have to take it and go from there.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I keep seeing these kind of posts from you Barry. You appear extremely naïve TBH.

Imagine a pimp and his group of hookers. One hooker wants to leave as she is sick of his treatment and sick of paying him most of the money she earns. Do you seriously think she can leave on an amicable basis with a force that has wilfully exploited her for so long? Man you are dreaming.

The corrupt EU as you describe it, has no interest in allowing us to Leave nor will it permit it if it can prevent it.

There can be no friendly relationships with the EU while ever it continues to subvert and obstruct the UK democratic process. It's patently clear that they are going to continue to run roughshod over our constitution and democratic process for as long as they can.

The "deal" that has been tabled by May is simply a "deal" that the EU drafted and had her take back to parliament.

It's a deal that DOESN'T see us leave the EU at all.

That fact should tell you all you need to know about their intentions.

We have no choice now but to fight for what we want.

A NO DEAL exit is THE ONLY WAY that we will ever be able to Leave the EU. It has to be done.

Only then will the EU come back to the table with their tail between their legs and start the process of properly agreeing a future relationship. Trading is not about nice relationships. It is a ruthless cutthroat affair that is predicated on money. It's about agreeing how much one party will give to the other and vice versa. Neither side cares one jot about the other country, its aspirations, its people or its traditions. It is purely a financial arrangement.

There will NEVER be any "deal" that will see us Leave the EU. Never.

NO DEAL is the only way out and we have to take it and go from there.
As I said, I have no time for you bridge burners, who frankly wish to gamble with the livelihoods of tens of thousands of others which you have no right to do and is, in my opinion, completely unnecessary. It is important that we leave, but personally I wish to leave in an orderly and controlled manner which causes as little disruption to industries and commerce as possible. Bloody mindedness is a two way street, and personally I've never believed there was any profit from generating it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 02:46 PM

The link doesn't give any details of the petition. It just goes straight into a form asking for personal details and saying "sign Andrew Turner's petition"

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top