Join for free
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 19 20 21
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 08:14 PM

Re: Brexit Day Bill from EU?

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I live in the EU, second biggest etc. Etc.

Do you realise both france and germany are bigger than the UK. You are becoming a minor player....

The EU isn't a country and last time I looked it lost 65 million people and its second biggest contributer.

Your arguing other peoples countries over your own.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The EU isn't a country and last time I looked it lost 65 million people and its second biggest contributer.

Your arguing other peoples countries over your own.
Last time I looked the EU had other economic issues, more important than a hostile country taking its leave.

I am a european, sorry that you can't grasp that, but then again, countries is something soooo of the past. We are reaching for other planets, not as english or french, but as?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:01 PM

Last time I looked the EU had other economic issues, more important than a hostile country taking its leave.

I am a european, sorry that you can't grasp that, but then again, countries is something soooo of the past. We are reaching for other planets, not as english or french, but as?
I'm a European too

I was actually born in Europe unlike you who was born in Suriname which ... isn't in Europe.

So your wrong about that too - your a fake EU member
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:04 PM

I'm a European too

I was actually born in Europe unlike you who was born in Suriname which ... isn't in Europe.

So your wrong about that too - your a fake EU member
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Bread, you're actually saying that all who come to hospitable britain integrate and get citizenship, and have been born elsewhere, are fake british. So in your book there are real brits and fakebrits, who can never become real brits. There are some riots in your country over that matter, you know.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

14-06-2020, 09:32 PM

You're actually saying that all who come to hospitable britain integrate and get citizenship, and have been born elsewhere, are fake british. So in your book there are real brits and fakebrits, who can never become real brits. There are some riots in your country over that matter, you know.

#fakeeuropean
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

14-06-2020, 11:28 PM

#fakeeuropean
Nothing fake about those riots.

Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 19 20 21

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top