Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:21 PM

Re: Stealing plants

Honestly this is true .

I was on a bus not far from the town. All the esplanade area had beautiful flowers in built up borders alongside the road . A woman pulled up alongside the borders on a bicycle, proceeded to dig up the plants and put them into a basket on the front of her bike . I watched until the bus moved on . The woman didnt give a damn .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Goodness where do you live ?
I would be seriously worried if I saw someone wandering about at 4:00am

If they are drunk they won’t be stealing plants .( drunk at 4.00am ?)
People who do this need a van to take them away .

Clearly there is a parallel universe out there .
A small Devon town which up until just a few years ago was considered a great place to live. There are some fantastic people still, doing things for the community but sadly the bad things are starting to outweigh. Police presence has been stepped up - a car whizzes through once or twice a week as opposed to previously which was never.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:44 PM

Whizzes through being the objective phrase .
I haven’t seen a policeman for ages outside of a car .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Honestly this is true .

I was on a bus not far from the town. All the esplanade area had beautiful floors in built up borders alongside the road . A woman pulled up alongside the borders on a bicycle, proceeded to dig up the plants and put them into a basket on the front of her bike . I watched until the bus moved on . The woman didnt give a damn .

It's because no one can stop them anymore. The police are not interested nor the courts.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top