Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 11:04 AM

Re: Just to put things right

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Barry again you missed the point. I don't know how muich clearer can make it.

This is a comparison between my old Nikon 24-70mm lens and the new tamron 24-70mm lens.

Got nothing to do with anyone elses camera.
But you only posted one picture, how can we compare?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 11:44 AM

Nikon lens same settings

Tamron lens a lot clearer .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 12:10 PM

Realspeed, I don't mean to be rude but I really think you should post these type of posts on proper Photography sites where like-minded people can give you the proper answers you are looking for. You are discussing this with everyday over 50's folk, many who don't know what you are expecting us to say when you post a pic and quote lots of photographic details that are gobbledegook to most of us.

Post your photos here like others by all means but please don't chastise others for not giving you the answers you are looking for.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 12:22 PM

The colours are completely different too, is that because of the different lenses?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Realspeed, I don't mean to be rude but I really think you should post these type of posts on proper Photography sites where like-minded people can give you the proper answers you are looking for.
I agree. There is another aspect here too. Sites from here are not likely to provide the best resolution.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:06 PM

OK understood, but surely I would have thought if one was not interested they would not post of this particular thread

Barry yes different lenses have different lens coatings, also there is a huge difference in daylight even during the day which also can alter colours.

Going way way back I did say that red I found was one of the most difficult colours to get right. Every camera and every lens is built to a tolerance of "x" percent depending on make.

Mags
I don't post much on a lot of threads because I am not really interested.
For example Muddy posted about " Guppy washing bag"
I could not care less so I didn't post on it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
OK understood, but surely I would have thought if one was not interested they would not post of this particular thread

Barry yes different lenses have different lens coatings, also there is a huge difference in daylight even during the day which also can alter colours.

Going way way back I did say that red I found was one of the most difficult colours to get right. Every camera and every lens is built to a tolerance of "x" percent depending on make.

Mags
I don't post much on a lot of threads because I am not really interested.
For example Muddy posted about " Guppy washing bag"
I could not care less so I didn't post on it
I didn’t question you about not posting on other threads RS 🤔
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

11-09-2020, 01:34 PM

why use an editing tool?
Because you can do stupid things like this with just a couple of clicks

editing is not just "fine tuning" a photo it is a lot more which is why I have one.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 06:12 PM

LOL! That is really clever! Maybe I should go to some proper photography classes.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

11-09-2020, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
LOL! That is really clever! Maybe I should go to some proper photography classes.
All done in adobe elements 2020 editing suite with a couple of clicks.

try it in the Adobe Elements 2020 free (30 day) trial download

link

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/ph...trial/try.html

3 setting quick - guided and expert. shown as guided in which there are more different things you can do In the sub catagories underneath such as basic- colour- black and white- fun edites- special edits- and Photo merge. Each then again has another sub heading.

all easy to follow with tutorials if you struggle
like anything learn bit buy bit not try all at once.
you can even alter peoples faces with it. loads of demos on youtube

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top