Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:39 AM

Re: Get Well Wishes For TedC Little Granddaughter

No results yet.

Maybe because it's week end.

Mum & Dad still in lockdown, he is unlikely to go to work tomorrow.

Makes us think of all the others, out there, where uncertainty is causing stress. Hope it's not simply because there are no mail deliveries on Sunday. Hadn't thought about the impact of that on everyone out there.

Not much anyone can do about it yet.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 05:49 PM

Yes, I can imagine it is very stressful no knowing, Ted.

How is your grandaughter in herself now? Is she feeling better than she was, and is her temperature normal now?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 06:19 PM

Ted, looking on the bright side the test may be negative & even if that is not the case, they did say the young recover better.
We are all hoping she will be well soon & I am sure that her Granddad will keep her cheerful. Please let us know how she is when you know more.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 09:46 PM

on a good note, my 11 year old great nieces test came back negative today so fingers crossed Teds Granddaughter is the same result.

We think tonsillitis, she's not had a single cough or cold since March and goes back to school 1 week ago and already she has caught a germ, Glad it wasnt what we feared though! We're all rooting for your granddaughter Ted x
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 06:47 AM

Yes same here LQ my 7yr old grandsons was negative,..its a worrying time though waiting for results
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 09:28 AM

Hoping you have the negative result.

However regardless of that a much happier and healthy little girl bounced back. The waiting and watching is the hardest I think. Sending happy positive thoughts.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
on a good note, my 11 year old great nieces test came back negative today so fingers crossed Teds Granddaughter is the same result.

We think tonsillitis, she's not had a single cough or cold since March and goes back to school 1 week ago and already she has caught a germ, Glad it wasnt what we feared though! We're all rooting for your granddaughter Ted x
That's lovely and remember ice cream is good for tonsillitis
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
That's lovely and remember ice cream is good for tonsillitis
*off to ice cream parlour*
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

Great grandson, didn't start school today! Snotty nose and husky voice, been fine all summer!
If the school say he needs a test heaven knows where they'll get one!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 11:07 AM

Ted and Tess, any news yet?

Are the grandchildren now?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top