Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:21 PM

Re: An alarming interview about Covid

I have found the young lady's name who gave the interview yesterday, she is Dr. Li-Meng Yan.
She is a Viriologist so I would expect her to know far more than any of us about viruses.

If there is no truth in what she says, why would she have to flee her country?
Why are the authorities trying to shut her up?

https://www.itv.com/loosewomen/artic...over-up-claims
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have found the young lady's name who gave the interview yesterday, she is Dr. Li-Meng Yan.
She is a Viriologist so I would expect her to know far more than any of us about viruses.

If there is no truth in what she says, why would she have to flee her country?
Why are the authorities trying to shut her up?

https://www.itv.com/loosewomen/artic...over-up-claims
Thanks for that link Mups. It was difficult to understand , as she spoke so quickly, but what I did pick up seemed to confirm what the journalist said on the report I read.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks for that link Mups. It was difficult to understand , as she spoke so quickly, but what I did pick up seemed to confirm what the journalist said on the report I read.

Yes Twink, I know what you mean, now you can see why I said in the beginning I couldn't understand half what she was saying. You have to listen really hard, and even then it's difficult.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 12:56 PM

here it is with subtitles ... better but not perfect...

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't believe in "you cannot overcome". I believe in the resourcefulness of humanity. Even if half the problems and challenges we face are of our own making.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were a man-made virus. I believe it's targeting a subset of the population. Perhaps it was research into population control. Whatever it was, was work in progress. So if it is lab mutated then it's not been deliberately let out.
Hmmmmmm
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-09-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
here it is with subtitles ... better but not perfect...

Thank you dOOd.
I couldn't see any subtitles though?

However, I listened really carefully, and that doctor definitely says this virus is NOT from nature, and NOT from the meat markets.
It is from the Lab in Wuhan.

I couldn't quite make it out, but sounded like she said a mixture of two other viruses - a number 45 and a 21?
It then became Corvid 19.
Did anyone else hear that part clearly?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you dOOd.
I couldn't see any subtitles though?

However, I listened really carefully, and that doctor definitely says this virus is NOT from nature, and NOT from the meat markets.
It is from the Lab in Wuhan.

I couldn't quite make it out, but sounded like she said a mixture of two other viruses - a number 45 and a 21?
It then became Corvid 19.
Did anyone else hear that part clearly?
I heard that too Mups &, from the report I read, Wuhan were using a virus from Bats, that could not attach to humans, so this could have been one of these 2 viruses. If the other virus was one that could attach to humans they could have scientifically merged them to create Covid19.
The report that I read said they had a bat virus, that could not attach to human proteins & changed it so that it now could. It sounds like the reporter & the lady on loose women were both giving the same story, so makes me think it is likely to be true!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 05:33 PM

reading this article it does seem that her views are pure speculation. If she can see this why can't all the other scientists see it? :

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...claim-22670787
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

12-09-2020, 06:44 PM

And this ... go straight to the reader's comments:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/126461...vidence-virus/

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2020, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
About 4-5 months ago I read a long report on the internet, which was written by an investigating journalist, an American I think.
It said that the virus originated in some type of bat, but could not attack humans. He said that the laboratory in Wuhan were trying to make the virus able to attack humans and it looked like they had succeeded. He gave a couple of names of Chinese scientists who had been working on this...one was a lady but I can't remember the name.
At first I didn't take too much notice, as it was around the time that Trump was criticizing China. Since then I have noticed China's desire to gain more control of places like the south China sea & Hong Kong & this journalist did mention that a virus like this could be used in germ warfare.
The CCP have no respect for human life & it seems that they are seeking power, so it makes me wonder whether the past flu viruses have been developed there too.
I know this sounds like a science fiction story, but I would not be surprised if it was true!
I think that is completely believable. Like Mups, I really can't believe this all started form a dodgy bat sandwich or whatever other disgusting things they eat over there. Our governments are not telling us everything. I'm sure if it was ever proven, there would be calls to nuke China.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top