Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 09:47 AM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your second referendum for a start.

Don't know what you where voting on, but I was voting for my Member of the European Parliament.

That's the place according to you and others that is corrupt, undemocratic, run by Masons, Communists etc. etc. And yet now your crowing that you and the rest of the sheep have followed the one horse reptile back in to it.

Is it any wonder?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Don't know what you where voting on, but I was voting for my Member of the European Parliament.

That's the place according to you and others that is corrupt, undemocratic, run by Masons, Communists etc. etc. And yet now your crowing that you and the rest of the sheep have followed the one horse reptile back in to it.

Is it any wonder?

Good for you !

I voted for the Brexit Party like a lot of other people and guess what.. we won

I never said it was run by Masons, but your right about the corrupt officials and unelected ex-communists that run it.

We shouldn't have been voting anyway - we should be out by now.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 11:35 AM

Good for you !

I never said it was run by Masons, but your right about the corrupt officials and unelected ex-communists that run it.

If that is what you believe, why did you vote for "corrupt officials and unelected communists (that seems to be contradictory doesn't it ???) that run it".
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 12:01 PM

The Brexit Party run by corrupt officials and unelected ex-communists?

That is no doubt correct for the Loony Party, but not the Brexit Party.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If that is what you believe, why did you vote for "corrupt officials and unelected communists (that seems to be contradictory doesn't it ???) that run it".
I didn't

I voted for MEPs from Eurosceptic parties
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 12:27 PM

I didn't

I voted for MEPs from Eurosceptic parties

By participating at all, you have voted for "corrupt officials and unelected communists (that seems to be contradictory doesn't it ???) that run it".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-05-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
By participating at all, you have voted for "corrupt officials and unelected communists (that seems to be contradictory doesn't it ???) that run it".
No - I want out and so do they.

What do you expect me to do - let the remainers vote in a load of Lib Dem EU fan boys ?

Do you honestly think the Brexit Party are communists ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 04:46 PM

No - I want out and so do they.

What do you expect me to do - let the remainers vote in a load of Lib Dem EU fan boys ?

Do you honestly think the Brexit Party are communists ?
There is no brexit party, there is only the reptile and his sheep.

And as for communists wasn't Clare Fox, along with James Heartfield and Alka Sehgal Cuthbert member's of the Revolutionary Communist Party?

Using your own rational that makes them communists.

Suck it up boy your brexit party is peppered with commies.

Oh and keep up, the other eurosceptic parties don't want to leave the EU they want to change it from the inside, like we should be doing.

I'm sure I've typed that message before

Is it really any wonder?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-05-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
There is no brexit party, there is only the reptile and his sheep.

And as for communists wasn't Clare Fox, along with James Heartfield and Alka Sehgal Cuthbert member's of the Revolutionary Communist Party?

Using your own rational that makes them communists.

Suck it up boy your brexit party is peppered with commies.

Oh and keep up, the other eurosceptic parties don't want to leave the EU they want to change it from the inside, like we should be doing.

I'm sure I've typed that message before

Is it really any wonder?

Oh dear ....

Most people grow out of communism...
I think Churchill made speech about it ... go and Google it.

If you don't grow out of communism you end up on a huge salary as an unelected leader in the sewer of corruption that is the European Union.
itsme
Wigan UK

28-05-2019, 05:11 PM

Oh dear ....

Most people grow out of communism...
I think Churchill made speech about it ... go and Google it.

If you don't grow out of communism you end up on a huge salary as an unelected leader in the sewer of corruption that is the European Union.

So, shot down again my friend and all you can do is bleat about Churchill, google and your other nonsense, without any evidence I may add, but then that would be asking to much.

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top