Join for free
Page 32 of 48 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 08:08 PM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I had no idea. Just how young is she?

You aren't kidding me, OGF. It's flattering for an older (or younger) man to be admired by a woman of any age.

Hi

Younger than his daughters.

Simply not on.

I admire beauty, but that of my own age.

I enjoy sex, but never with a lady young enough to be be my daughter or granddaughter.

That is not flattering, it is just simply wrong.

It is not the natural order of things.

You would never see a photo of me with my arm around a teenager in such an inappropriate manner.

Innocent littlies giving Grandad a hug with parents around is fine.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but that is me.

Older men with teenagers is just so, so wrong.

A man of his age, I would have flattened him.

A boy of her age?

Her choice, her decision, confident enough to say no and well trained by Dad to ensure that no means no.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A simple view.

I agree with everything you wrote about relationships between men and women.

Get well soon so you can get back out there and find someone special.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 10:42 PM

As it happens, my mother and father had 18 yrs age difference. she was 22 and he was 40 when they got married. They spent 45 extremely happy years together . My sister and her husband had the same age difference, they spent 40 yrs together, I was the same age as my husband and our marriage didn't last !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2019, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Nor has he the brains to admit he was wrong.

I thought it was wrong of the queen to go out riding with him, showing solidarity. A clear message to the media. He is said to be her favourite - but...

I might look at that slightly differently Cups, about it showing solidarity I mean. We have no idea what was being said after all. Queenie might have really been giving him what for!

'Walls have ears' so they say.
So with this in mind, if I needed to talk to someone urgently and in total privacy, I might well choose a walk (or ride) myself. No 'bugs', no cameras, no visitors and no interruptions. Horses hear all but say nowt.

Outdoors should be a safer way of having a private discussion than indoors with ears to keyholes, interruptions, and long lens cameras - yet still someone managed to get a photo.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I might look at that slightly differently Cups, about it showing solidarity I mean. We have no idea what was being said after all. Queenie might have really been giving him what for!

'Walls have ears' so they say.
So with this in mind, if I needed to talk to someone urgently and in total privacy, I might well choose a walk (or ride) myself. No 'bugs', no cameras, no visitors and no interruptions. Horses hear all but say nowt.

Outdoors should be a safer way of having a private discussion than indoors with ears to keyholes, interruptions, and long lens cameras - yet still someone managed to get a photo.
Hi

Outdoors is the last place to have a private conversation for people like Queenie.

Fine for ordinary people like us, but not for them.

They have shielded rooms.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
As it happens, my mother and father had 18 yrs age difference. she was 22 and he was 40 when they got married. They spent 45 extremely happy years together . My sister and her husband had the same age difference, they spent 40 yrs together, I was the same age as my husband and our marriage didn't last !
That's lovelyl! My grandparents were ten years apart, and my great-grandparents were 12 years apart. I don't think anyone blinked an eye about that age difference, but my great aunts and some ladies in the church nearly had a stroke when my grandmother was pregnant with my mother at 35, making my grandfather 45. They were livid with him for being so...um...affectionate at that age .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Outdoors is the last place to have a private conversation for people like Queenie.

Fine for ordinary people like us, but not for them.

They have shielded rooms.

But who could hear what they were saying outdoors on their own private land, Swim?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

24-11-2019, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But who could hear what they were saying outdoors on their own private land, Swim?
Hi

They had a photo taken.

First, a directional microphone, the good ones can pick up conversations over very long distances.

The importance of the photo?

High resolution drones, video cameras which can lip read..

Very expensive, yes, but affordable by the media.

Sensitive conversations are banned outdoors, only take place in shielded rooms.

A conversation between the Queen and himself about the issue in question would be worth a mint.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-11-2019, 01:52 AM

Oh, I see.

Dear me, I wouldn't want their life for all the tea in China.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2019, 10:56 AM

As I see it there's two BIG factors involved with this phase of Air Miles Andy's life.

#1 What we was complicit in

#2 The pack of lies he so obviously told on THAT interview.

Page 32 of 48 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top