Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Arnica gel

As I suffer with giddiness - I have a use for Arnica gel as I'm always bumping into things. This morning I crashed into the door as I was opening it and the door hit my eye with a whack ! It immediately started to swell, so I apllied the Arnica which immediately soothed the area and saved me from a black eye Wonderful,Arnica is....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:20 PM

Re: Arnica gel

Ouch!! Hope you feel ok. Yes, Arnica is very good. Take care. X
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 05:32 PM

Thanks gal....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2013, 09:32 AM

Hope you feel better now Pats. If you are bumping into things are you walking too fast? Sometimes you forget what you are doing and where
you are opening the door to. Maybe you can slow a little and avoid
this we dont want you badly injured.
If I get a bruise I normally use WitchHazel as that brings the bruise out
to the top of the skin and that stops the pain too. Both good things.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2013, 10:51 AM

Thanks Sandy, this was such a test for the Arnica as it was such a whack in the eye area. I knew it would be a whopper of a black eye. But, I immediately applied the Arnica, 'so' soothing and 'prevented' the massive bruise I'd have had ! I am not able to walk fast, it was just a freak accident, having a dizzy turn at that moment ! I try to be careful, just one of those things.... Thanks Sandy.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top