Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 12:18 AM

Re: I Love My Garden....NOW!!!

Beautiful.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bonny ->
I don't believe in coincidenes babe...things are always for a reason IMOAhhhh I will think of you Marpaul mowing that huge lawn while I sit drinking a lovely cold drink looking at my shingle and thinking.....he,he,he!!!!!!
Great, thanks you are so kind..... it takes me hours to mow and get soo bored doing it, can never do it in over go, have to spread it out over so many days!! So you are going to have to have a lot of cold drinks thinking about me !!
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bridie ->
Beautiful.
Ye not so bad yourselfLOL....thanks Bridie!(yes I know you mean the garden lol.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Great, thanks you are so kind..... it takes me hours to mow and get soo bored doing it, can never do it in over go, have to spread it out over so many days!! So you are going to have to have a lot of cold drinks thinking about me !!
It will only be a Maxi Coke so not to bad....mind you could have some lovely ice cream also and then maybe water the hanging baskets....ohhhh life is hard sighhhhh.
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 09:12 AM

Gorgeous garden Bonny ............I love the privacy aspect of it.Stunning view across the field too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 10:05 AM

It is indeed a lovely garden Bonnie full of interest with a beautiful view .

I don't believe in 'a god' but your garden brought this poem to my mind ..

Thomas Edward Brown. 1830–1897

My Garden

A GARDEN is a lovesome thing, God wot!
Rose plot,
Fringed pool,
Fern'd grot—
The veriest school
Of peace; and yet the fool
Contends that God is not—
Not God! in gardens! when the eve is cool?
Nay, but I have a sign;
'Tis very sure God walks in mine.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 11:45 AM

You have made a very nice haven with your garden it has a lovely serene feel about it.
I have also dispensed with lawns and now have patio's and block paving areas with trees shrubs and flower beds.
It is much easier to manage than mowing lawns.
Enjoy your garden it looks very inviting.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 11:53 AM

Your garden is fantastic Bonny. I love my garden and spend as much time as possible in it, weather permitting of course. You have done a wonderful job and deserve sitting with a nice cold drink and admiring your handy work. Enjoy Bonny enjoy.
Bonny
UK

19-01-2012, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lady Angler ->
Gorgeous garden Bonny ............I love the privacy aspect of it.Stunning view across the field too.
Thanks Lady Angler.It is so peaceful here love and at times I guess how much I love it I do take the view for granted even though as I said earlier what a change to my past views in the East End.Thanks for dropping by,
Bonny
UK

19-01-2012, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It is indeed a lovely garden Bonnie full of interest with a beautiful view .

I don't believe in 'a god' but your garden brought this poem to my mind ..

Thomas Edward Brown. 1830–1897

My Garden

A GARDEN is a lovesome thing, God wot!
Rose plot,
Fringed pool,
Fern'd grot—
The veriest school
Of peace; and yet the fool
Contends that God is not—
Not God! in gardens! when the eve is cool?
Nay, but I have a sign;
'Tis very sure God walks in mine.
Oh thankyou so much sweetheart for that.
I am slightly different to you I guess as I do believe in a Higher Power but do not believe in Religion that is man made....still a subject for another Thread I guess.Thanks again for thatx

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top