Join for free
Page 39 of 49 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 01:50 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 4)

A DVD? Good heavens woman, we can do with all the cheering we can get! Look what happened to S. Africa yesterday (they were beaten by Japan - biggest shock in rugby history). Dreary day here too so I'm just about to retire to the sofa with the box of chocs I won in the raffle last night. Atm I have USA v Samoa on TV and the crowd are singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" - goodness knows why.

Made loads of runner bean chutney this morning and have just picked another lot of tomatoes. Some of those will be for chutney too, tomorrow perhaps.
Keeper of Dreams
West Wales
Keeper of Dreams is female  Keeper of Dreams has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 02:31 PM

Jac feeling for you ........not nice feeling constantly under par .......whilst having a dental check up is never exactly encouraging for the mood!
I have rather lengthy unpleasant Hospital procedures this week...........again.......it gets beyond tedious.

Since I am also not into Rugby............ you may like to join me on another charabanc tour........I have tried it out under general chat here..........and hopefully it gets peace to thrive this time!

Yes please, I would welcome some of your chutney Sue!!

Those darn clouds just will not move away.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 05:54 PM

Sorry Sue I really enjoyed my DVD called Belle
Who won lol
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 06:23 PM

It wasn't a good game of rugby but we won.The team will have to play better next week.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 07:35 PM

So sorry for the boys who picked up injuries, good thing we've kept a few stars back for next week's game against England. I have to confess that I started to watch the match between New Zealand and Argentina and dozed off two thirds of the way through! Glad you enjoyed your dvd Jac.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 09:22 PM

Thanks for the instructions Sue.I will try tomorrow. Daughter, Son in Law and myself took Michael out. Lovely day here and there may not be many more. We didn't relise when we arranged it that it was Wales today. That has to be thew biggest *forget* in history . We went to Longstock Water Gardens , owned by the John Lewis Partnership. They are the most beautiful gardens and lakes, fed by the River Test. Absolutely beautiful and immaculate. They open every two weeks, for two hours, and a charity has the use of the gardens for those two hours. So all the money taken goes to that charity. This week it was Canine Partners for Independence.Not too much has to be done by the charity. Just a couple of people at the gate taking the money.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 07:03 AM

Ooh! It's a bit dark out there this morning. Realised last night that, after our terrible problems last year, the RATS are back. Rio caught one on Saturday, very proud of herself, but there was one running around under the sitting room window last night.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 07:25 AM

Pouring down this morning so we only had a short walk.
How horrible for you Celyn with the rat problem again.
Need to take a top back to Next this morning but otherwise no plans-why do things look nice on line and be a disappointment when they arrive?!!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2015, 08:05 AM

morning folks,yep its very wet here as well rosie,
rats will start comeing from the hedgerows looking for winter homes grrrr,
have a great day all
Celyn
Hampshire

21-09-2015, 09:07 AM

Yes, doctor, and they all head for the bank behind my pond. There is a ready made underground system that just needs a bit of redecoration and tidying up and its ready for them to move in. They have water on hand, perfect. They cost us £2,000 last year and our nerighbours the same, going into the floor space, attic and cavity walls, chewing cables. We now have a contract with regular visits from the pest controllers. Just rang and they are due to call today. Psychic rats?

I've given up buying on line rhosyn, they usually have to go back. So much hassle. My daughter seems to get away with buying shed loads of stuff, shoes and clothes, which always fits.

Page 39 of 49 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top