Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 10:23 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Time for dirty tactics, time these birds were Shafted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Evening Mups and other wonderful wimmin ..... are the chaps lazing around again ?

Good evening Morti my friend. I hope you won't upset yourself because of Judd being so rude to you.

He won't be out any more tonight because he washed his hair, and it's still in the tumble dryer.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Time for dirty tactics, time these birds were Shafted.

Huh! In yer dreams matey.
Rumour has it you couldn't shaft a kid in a sweetshop.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2020, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good evening Morti my friend. I hope you won't upset yourself because of Judd being so rude to you.

He won't be out any more tonight because he washed his hair, and it's still in the tumble dryer.

Give over, I washed it last month...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 10:02 AM

Looks like that did it Judd. No farm fatales have been in since yesterday. Let's face it, they are about as pleasant as an itchy bum.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-10-2020, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Looks like that did it Judd. No farm fatales have been in since yesterday. Let's face it, they are about as pleasant as an itchy bum.

We have noticed you walking along scratching your derriere rather a lot Dongle.
Probably worms.

Good morning ladies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-10-2020, 12:54 PM

Superb.
No sign of those awful creatures about.
I can now go and have my soup in peace.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2020, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Superb.
No sign of those awful creatures about.
I can now go and have my soup in peace.
Off you go then.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-10-2020, 05:24 PM

There I was driving along this morning when suddenly this old girl passed me, driving on the wrong side of the road, she seemed to be panicking and fiddling with something between her legs. I found out later from my mate in the local garage that the battery had fallen out of her key ring torch.

Anyway, no sign of the usual beggars today.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-10-2020, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There I was driving along this morning when suddenly this old girl passed me, driving on the wrong side of the road, she seemed to be panicking and fiddling with something between her legs. I found out later from my mate in the local garage that the battery had fallen out of her key ring torch.

Anyway, no sign of the usual beggars today.

Oi you, never mind about my torch battery, you should just be overjoyed I got home alright. None of YOU lot came to my rescue did ya.

Think what an overwhelming void there would be in your life if I wasn't here to check you are working hard and keep you in order every day.

Now then, in the meantime, if you're a really good boy, we'll let you do the washing up. Judd can dry up when he gets in from work - and oh yes, mustn't forget Spitty - he can wrap up.
There you go, a job for each of you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top