Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:00 PM

Night Night God Bless

Just getting off my computer to have a glass or two of wine and thought I'd say Goodnight all. I hope you have had a lovely day and have a restful sleep tonight.

Tomorrow being Mothers Day I'm going to place some flowers on my Mummys grave. How I miss her.
For all out there that don't have their Mums my thoughts will be with you all and for the ones who are lucky enough to still have their Mums with them you have a wonderful day spoiling them, and for those of us who are Mums ourselves

Happy Mothers Day to all
x x x x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:03 PM

Re: Night Night God Bless

Happy Mothers' Day to you also Lion...and God bless.

That is so nice of you to take flowers to your mum's grave. You are a goood daughter.

Blue x
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:25 PM

Re: Night Night God Bless

We have a Good Night thread my lovely.
I am on the wine and raising a glass to you.
Have a lovely day tomorrow.
Sweetie x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top