Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 09:21 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Well done, Mups. How about a full Irish to celebrate? It is Sunday after all - so that lazy lot will be still lounging around in bed waiting for their better halves to provide food for them - which means we will have this place all to ourselves!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wondering whewre we were, were you?

Aah, it is so nice to be loved and missed Dongle.

Then you have to go and spoilt my mellow, forgiving mood by saying you hope we've gone to Blackpool!
Yes, the beer had run out and we needed someone to pop down to the offie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Have just been wading through the f or t thread ere I go to mon repose. Bit of a pointless thread if you ask me but each to their own I suppose.

Alla Prossima

If you don't worry about points then I assume your answer was 'face'

Anyway, at least we don't have to worry about it here, seeing as all the wimmin have left.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-11-2019, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well done, Mups. How about a full Irish to celebrate? It is Sunday after all - so that lazy lot will be still lounging around in bed waiting for their better halves to provide food for them - which means we will have this place all to ourselves!!
How about a slice of toast? You can eat it on the way out.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If you don't worry about points then I assume your answer was 'face'

Anyway, at least we don't have to worry about it here, seeing as all the wimmin have left.
What have I told you about not being silly Dongle?

You know, as well as all the other men on here, that the women will never leave this thread. It is ours and nothing will change that, we just let you men in because it amuses us to hear your false claims that you will be LTP!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 01:29 PM

Aah, this is how it should be. Peace.

How very encouraging to call in and find no awful men loafing about all over the place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-11-2019, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
What have I told you about not being silly Dongle?

You know, as well as all the other men on here, that the women will never leave this thread. It is ours and nothing will change that, we just let you men in because it amuses us to hear your false claims that you will be LTP!
I went forward three days in my time machine and found that ALL the women had admitted defeat and left the LTP for good.

Yeah, that is being silly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 04:03 PM

Good news chaps. I've found Tabby's weakness. Based on that, we are going to install a swimming pool.

Hysterical cackle
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 05:44 PM

What? No puny male individuals taking up space this afternoon?
I wonder who they are annoying today?

Still, it doesn't really matter as long as it's not us.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-11-2019, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Good news chaps. I've found Tabby's weakness. Based on that, we are going to install a swimming pool.

Hysterical cackle

Ooooooooh, Good one Judd...

Can I suggest a moat too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top