Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 08:28 PM

have you enjoyed your life?

mostly, I have not
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 08:50 PM

Re: have you enjoyed your life?

Originally Posted by sarah kay ->
mostly, I have not
I'm sorry to hear that Sarah.

I am lucky I have enjoyed most of my life because I've been fortunate to have the love of a good man. However, the past 5 years my life has changed and now I feel like I am just going through the motions of life because when my sister died something inside me died too. My life just hasn't been or every will be the same. She was a huge part of my enjoyment of life.

I am good at putting on a painted smile though and I do try my best because I must remember I'm fortunate in such a lot of life.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 08:57 PM

I have loved my life so l have no complaints at all.
My only regret is, that life isn’t forever.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by sarah kay ->
mostly, I have not

Sorry to hear that Sarah.

I have lived with a broken heart for many years....but I have the Love of the Lord...which has been my saving grace.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:04 PM

I think life is what you make it. If you dwell on things then you can’t move forward. It’s best never to look back, it’s happened, it’s gone. There is nothing you can do about it.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think life is what you make it. If you dwell on things then you can’t move forward. It’s best never to look back, it’s happened, it’s gone. There is nothing you can do about it.
Good philosophy Arty!!
Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:56 PM

That is so true.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:14 PM

Yep, same here Arty....
Life has been a ball so far, barring the odd hickup, so I avoid getting drunk now... and I'm looking forward to the next bit.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:16 PM

I have moved on in my own time...we are all different ..everyone has their own way of dealing,with what life throws at us....there is no..."you should have done it that way"
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:21 PM

I think, for most of us, there are ups and downs.My professional life had its pressures. And satisfactions too. My early married life gave me three children of whom I am very proud. And they have given us lovely grand children.

My worst period was the divorce from my first wife. Getting her to agree a settlement............a nightmare. Enough.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top