Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 07:49 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All

A clear sky this morning and cold.

A day on the Aquarium today, fine tuning it, which takes hours, ready for some new corals.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 08:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmers and everyone else to come.

Aquariums take such a long time to get right especially when they are Marine like yours, next time I will only be doing Tropical.

Its still very dark here and very cold but dry.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 09:05 AM

Morning all.
Swimmy - I saw your other thread about Guy, your son. Very sorry to hear about his seizure mate. Best wishes to him.

After a hotel champagne breakfast all paid for by work I'm home again and very much ready for my bed.

When I finally surface sometime late thisafterlunch, I have three bikes to assemble for their Christmas pressies. Then some cardio at the gym if I've still got any energy left.

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone

Shopping this morning. Sister (oh bossy one) round for coffee this afternoon then over to son's for tea.

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Morning all, hard frost here last night, anyone would think it was winter....

Just back from Tesco doing the big shop for our family get together on Sunday, and consequently the fridge and feezers are stuffed with goodies ready for a cookathon tomorrow to prepare cold meats and desserts for Sunday.

Have a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Good morning all.

Mostly cleaning and child minding for me today.

Have a good day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:18 PM

Good Morning everyone.
I'm going to a Christmas party at my Uncles MH home later. Uncle is in the final stages of dementia, plus chronic schizophrenia.
I hope he knows me.
Have a lovely day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 02:55 PM

Just been for a walk with the dog. This time the leg calf muscles don't ache like they did last time. Have to walk a lot more and further to get ready for Japan holiday, but it is a start.

I rang the camera repair centre and apparently a part has broken inside the lens barrel which they missed on he previous repair. Have to say all they are charging me is for the part £40+vat) and no labour charge which is very good of them. Maybe because of the warranty given from last time , That is the way to keep customers, pity other companies don't do it, so to say I am happy is not enough

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top