Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:09 PM

Re: New Bed

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Oh! Good.
So that's my holiday sorted then!
All ready for you Kenny.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
All ready for you Kenny.

Oooohhhh Lubbly Jubbly Susie.
First I can sing...

And in the morning I can sing to you...

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 06:52 PM

hahah I love it Kenny.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
hahah I love it Kenny.
So that's sorted then Susie.
I will see you in that new bed (to keep to topic)

Or at least I will...

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

11-02-2016, 08:30 AM

You love the 60s Kenny just like me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
Is it there yet?

Yes Lila, it arrived on time on Tuesday (as I was promised), but was busy with other things, so didn't have time to de-construct 'old' bed - left in situ until yesterday. spent an hour or so deconstructing old bed and then unpacked the 'flat pack' new bed. It was a 'beast'. The instructions were minute and the diagrams as a consequence difficult to understand, but with a lot of effort it was up in place and yes, it was comfortable last night.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes Lila, it arrived on time on Tuesday (as I was promised), but was busy with other things, so didn't have time to de-construct 'old' bed - left in situ until yesterday. spent an hour or so deconstructing old bed and then unpacked the 'flat pack' new bed. It was a 'beast'. The instructions were minute and the diagrams as a consequence difficult to understand, but with a lot of effort it was up in place and yes, it was comfortable last night.

I can't believe they left you to do all that UJ.

When I had a new bed last year, the men put the whole thing together for me, even the back rest, and then dismantled the old one and took it away.
That's what I call service, not the way they dumped yours and cleared off!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I can't believe they left you to do all that UJ.

When I had a new bed last year, the men put the whole thing together for me, even the back rest, and then dismantled the old one and took it away.
That's what I call service, not the way they dumped yours and cleared off!

Its ok Lila darlin' - I didn't dismantle the old bed, nor put the new one together myself, I had a lot of help
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 01:02 PM

It looks much the same as our bed Geoff, the only thing I don't like is that the leather seems to always be dusty. Have to wipe it down every day. I like the extra storage too, ours has 4 drawers under it and it's a real comfy bed.
Don't worry about the food dispenser, ours doesn't have one either lol. Must be an extra you have to ask for...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

11-02-2016, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It looks much the same as our bed Geoff, the only thing I don't like is that the leather seems to always be dusty. Have to wipe it down every day. I like the extra storage too, ours has 4 drawers under it and it's a real comfy bed.
Don't worry about the food dispenser, ours doesn't have one either lol. Must be an extra you have to ask for...

What's housework??? - don't do none of that!!!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top