Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:02 PM

Football legend Paul Gascoigne charged with sex assault on Durham train

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46261574

The former England midfielder was arrested at Durham station on 20 August.

British Transport Police said the 51-year-old has now been charged with one count of sexual assault by touching and will appear at Newton Aycliffe Magistrates' Court on 11 December.

Gazza shot to international fame during the 1990 World Cup.

After leaving his hometown club Newcastle United in 1988, he enjoyed success at Tottenham Hotspur, Lazio and Rangers.
Another "incident" to add to his long list of offences .....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: Football legend Paul Gascoigne charged with sex assault on Durham train

He was one had too much fame and money to cope at such a young age and has never really recovered. It's sad for those around him.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:26 PM

Gasgoine needs professional help.
If he realised he had a problem instead of desiring publicity for all his misdemeanors, he might be a changed person. He's a wasted mess who needs to get sorted out.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:34 PM

I tripped on the bus this morning and put my hand out and touched a ladies bottom, it's been a while.

He has been getting professional help for years but you have to want to be helped, unfortunately I don't think he does.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I tripped on the bus this morning and put my hand out and touched a ladies bottom, it's been a while.

He has been getting professional help for years but you have to want to be helped, unfortunately I don't think he does.
Id agree with you there MrFraggle
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:43 PM

Well I'm waiting to see if he is found guilty before passing judgement. I know he has a string of offences but that also makes him an easy target.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 08:07 PM

I am not sure why it is always bad things that you associate with Paul Gascoigne.
I immediately thought of Raul Moat when l saw Paul Gascoigne’s name. How he took Raoul Moat food when he went on the run after killing his ex girlfriend, her new boyfriend and blasting policeman David Rathbone in the face with a shot gun. David Rathbone, later committed suicide.
Paul Gascoigne blamed the multi lines of cocaine he had snorted and thought Raoul Moat was his brother.

I think, he is too far gone for any cure to be successful.
He might be innocent of the latest accusation but then he might not.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 03:51 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46528045

Football legend Paul Gascoigne has denied sexually assaulting a woman on a train from York to Durham.

Appearing at Peterlee Magistrates' Court, Mr Gascoigne pleaded not guilty to one count of sexual assault by touching.

Mr Gascoigne, 51, who played for Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Lazio and Rangers, will next appear at Teesside Crown Court on 8 January.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well I'm waiting to see if he is found guilty before passing judgement. I know he has a string of offences but that also makes him an easy target.
ME Too.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2018, 04:13 PM

A sad waste of this young Mans Life,,,too much money,fame,booze….too late for Him to change now I think.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top