Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 01:54 PM

Re: 'No Go' areas for Ambulances

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Some do that but some make people very violent. There is one out there that has arrived in my area recently, you know who is on it because they start to talk shout absolute rubbish, they look hot and bothered and start removing their clothes, not pretty in many cases. Last one I saw was a 60 plus woman totally starkers sweating and yelling obscenities.

If you ring the police they reluctantly come out because it can take them 6 police men to bring the person down. They warn us not to approach the person as they are so dangerous.

Often they bang their heads distressingly on doors and railings etc doing themselves much harm.

Paramedics are called and have to deal with these people it's really not fair they have to.

Relaxed ? doesn't sound very relaxing to me or very much fun so I'm not sure why anyone takes it.
I think they are on the forum Julie.

There is a toss pot near me who regularly gets drugged up and smashes his way through the town ending in a trip to hospital via an ambulance. An ambulance that could be better used for someone with a genuine illness. I hate the fact that so much time and money is spent on this idiot. Someone should just tell him straight... Next time, you can just bleed to death and no one will give a sh*t. Least of all me.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think they are on the forum Julie.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 01:50 PM

Shocking...
Up to 100 teenagers surrounded police in a town centre before a mob of them attacked officers during an "appalling" disturbance.

Fireworks and bricks were launched and a community officer was punched in face in Stanley, County Durham.

Officers were called out to reports of a "vulnerable female" at the bus station in the town on the night of 3 November.

When they arrived, they were bombarded by the youths before being attacked by about 20 hoodie-wearing youngsters, which was captured on the officers' body cams.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46398021
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Shocking...

That is disgraceful Meg, but it seems to be happening everywhere.
We have all been teenagers who want our own way, but eventually discipline and consequences taught us that our way was not always right.
Sadly teenagers of today seem to think their way is definitely right, so have become disruptive and violent. Look at all the stabbings that are done by young people! Harsh discipline would teach them the right way, but that would mean that we need more money to pay for policemen!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Shocking...

Well at least Police are texting parents. That should work.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 02:55 PM

It used to happen in our day too, mods and rockers did it, I seem to remember.
I think social media nowadays helps these kids to drum up support and get more involved. Those police must be scared, confronted with so many.
I think perhaps some kids get involved that wouldn't normally behave that way, perhaps their parents might be appalled when they get a text, others will just ignore it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well at least Police are texting parents. That should work.
What? No candle-lit vigils in support of those thugs arrested?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2018, 07:55 PM

Personally I blame the Do Gooders and Human Rights Brigade, between them they have taken discipline away from the parents, teachers, police ect ect. The Yobs now have licence to do whatever they want as they know they will get away with it.
Bring back hard policing and give parents back control, or things will not change.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-12-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Personally I blame the Do Gooders and Human Rights Brigade, between them they have taken discipline away from the parents, teachers, police ect ect. The Yobs now have licence to do whatever they want as they know they will get away with it.
Bring back hard policing and give parents back control, or things will not change.
Correct!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top