Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 06:48 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not the best of days for me, Guy has had another fit.

So frustrating that I cannot fly out to be with him.

The local thugs kicked off last night, so annoying.

They really do need sorting out, it spilled over into my front garden.

I have my sensible head on, so did naff all, now is not the time.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 08:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good Morning everyone,

Sorry to hear about Guy, Swimmy, do you know how bad it was?

I will be in the craft room for the day - still working on a complicated commission and running photos through an editing programme. The ones I have been asked to use are from cell phones and not the best quality so am having to clean them up first - still - it is not needed until the end of January so I have time to work a little magic. Where's Rachel when we need her - she was a whizz with photos!!

Have a fun day - keep warm and safe!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Morning all.

Sorry to hear about your Son Guy Swimmers, hope he is ok.

Off into Town shortly, my chores to be done.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 09:51 AM

Good morning all chilly but dry here.

Going to the Eye Hospital with Mr Mags this morning, told to expect to be there for 3 - 4 hours.

Sorry to hear about Guy, Swimmy, I hope he will be ok.

Enjoy your day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:00 AM

Sorry to hear about your new Swimmy.
Off to do the food shop for our Christmas weekend with our son and family. John has a committee meeting at 12.00 and I have to be in between 12.00 and 4.00. The meter reading for the solar panels is to be done between those times. Apparently they have to check that we have been giving them the correct numbers.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Good morning all, a frost first thing but cleared now and it looks like being an ok sort of day.

No plans for the day, just take it as it comes.

Awful news about Guy Swimmy, hope he's OK...

Have a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 10:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

So sorry to hear about Guy swimmy - & also the local thugs. Do you regret moving there now?

Today I'm a lady who lunches - meeting up with some women I met on a coach trip.

Won't be doing much else today.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 11:37 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day.
My son is coming for lunch and I have lost my voice this wretched chest infection is the last thing I need just now.

I had a new companion on my walk this morning, a sheep. I guess it is an orphan bottle fed lamb so very tame. It now races across when I go in the field and gently headbutts first Chloe then me until I rub its head. It then runs along side us.

Enjoy your day

Swim sorry to hear about Guy you must feel so helpless being so far away from him...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 02:26 PM

Phew, what a morning.

Put some meat on to cook, made 60 dog biscuits, then took one of my dogs over to the groomers. Her coat is so dense, my clippers struggle with it.

On the way back from there, I had to call in Waitrose, then Pets at Home, then went to Asda, then the post office, and dropping Christmas cards off as I went along.

I have just unpacked the frozen food, but got to go straight out again to fetch my dog home, and by then my hairdresser will have arrived to make me look beautiful (huh).

And the day is not over yet!

Hope Guy improves quickly, Swim.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 11:07 PM

I just saw this.... so sorry swims I hope Guy is OK

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top