Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 06:07 PM

Re: Forever Family :- check this out.

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, more than just a little worrying too!

Just go to the wording beneath the wording "It seems you are using an dd blocker", go to the third line where it states "Access the site without disabling" and click on that.

Well, it had to happen and it surely will the way things are in this country at present. Does anyone remember Enoch Powell and his "Rivers of Blood" speech in 1968? I do and also can recall all the problems with riots since then, one in which PC Blakelock was stabbed to death in riots in Tottenham, north London, not many miles from where I lived at the time. Is any of what's on that website much different from what happened at that time, and afterwards in more recent times when police have been unable to control what's happened with civil disobedience?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34433752
Yes. The FF are an organised well equipped and growing front line force that will attract the ANTIFA and Marxist scum to get stuck in while being "protected" by the FF.

I really wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if a close link to the American Black Panther lot emerged and even the Soros funded ANTIFA shower, things like those uniforms and walkie-talkie's don't come exactly cheap.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 09:17 PM

This can not be allowed to continue, it should be nipped in the bud. I don't recognise parts of this country anymore....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
This can not be allowed to continue, it should be nipped in the bud. I don't recognise parts of this country anymore....
I agree, but how?

I don't recognise any part of this country anymore Foxy
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 11:35 PM

It would be better if the media didn't give them coverage. Maybe a national ban on protests until further notice. Things might calm down a bit by then.
In fact, considering all things at the moment, I feel a national ban on all protests should have been introduced a while back .

All this encourages is bad feeling where there used to be tolerance and understanding. I believe anarchy is beginning to take hold in this country.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 05:54 AM

The worlds going crazy. Maybe too much radiation from all our modern technology. I don’t know.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 10:09 AM

Too many drugs and too many films (like Purge) putting mad ideas into mad heads.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 10:24 AM

very strange times we live in this past couple of years and I see it getting only worse.

I do wonder if you could be right about the radiation Bratti, affecting folks brains. Definitely drugs plays a part they are so widely used amongst the young people today
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 12:27 PM

They should tell Forever Family that Africans shouldn't have sold their family members into slavery in the first place.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 08:18 PM

There should be enough video to identify some of those marching and they should have their citizenship cancelled, passports confiscated and returned to Africa from whence they originally came....Talk about 'Bite the hand that feeds you'....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2020, 04:10 AM

This must be illegal or should be at least at this time .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ARIN-IMAN.html

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top