Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:20 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Extra Long Socks?
You can smell them too can you, Spitty? It usually means Dongles is lurking behind the 'fridge again - not for long though - I have a new pest exterminator. A 12ft long - very hungry - Boa constrictor - big enough to deal with both of you if you don't go NOW!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 01:04 PM

That did the trick Tabby. Just the Yorkshire man do get rid of now.
We could always offer him some tea made with tea bags, he doesn't like that. Or even better, let's make him some coffee made with instant coffee. That'll make him scuttle off even quicker.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That did the trick Tabby. Just the Yorkshire man do get rid of now.
We could always offer him some tea made with tea bags, he doesn't like that. Or even better, let's make him some coffee made with instant coffee. That'll make him scuttle off even quicker.
Speaking of which, my brother gave me a couple of Taylor's coffee bags to try. Diabolical - no body and tasteless. Won't be using the remaining one that's for sure.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Speaking of which, my brother gave me a couple of Taylor's coffee bags to try. Diabolical - no body and tasteless. Won't be using the remaining one that's for sure.

Ah well, we only stock tea bags and 'instant' for the men using OUR kitchen here Judsy, so if you lot don't like it, may I suggest you go to the cafe down the road?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'll make you a nice coffee from my Delonghi, Judd. I'm using Bantam at the moment it has definate morello cherry overtones. I normally send the grounds off to one of the thread-lurkers. They use it as makeup apparently.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'll make you a nice coffee from my Delonghi, Judd. I'm using Bantam at the moment it has definate morello cherry overtones. I normally send the grounds off to one of the thread-lurkers. They use it as makeup apparently.

Oi you - how come you have never made us ladies a cup of coffee in your life, yet as soon as Judd complains you're there, coffee in hand, trying to soothe him!

I think you should let US be the judge of your coffee brewing attributes, so 'oppit and get brewing immediately.

Come along ladies, we're off to Devon. . .
I'll drive, but who's navigating?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi you - how come you have never made us ladies a cup of coffee in your life, yet as soon as Judd complains you're there, coffee in hand, trying to soothe him!

I think you should let US be the judge of your coffee brewing attributes, so 'oppit and get brewing immediately.

Come along ladies, we're off to Devon. . .
I'll drive, but who's navigating?

That's because Bantam is expensive stuff and he knows I'm a connoisseur of fine coffees. No instant for us epicures.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:55 PM

Sorry ladies, just about to unempower you. I am about to go to bed so, don't claim you have premature evicted me, menaced me, frightened me, Etc etc, I am going cos i Choose to, got it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2020, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry ladies, just about to unempower you. I am about to go to bed so, don't claim you have premature evicted me, menaced me, frightened me, Etc etc, I am going cos i Choose to, got it.

So how come you are you still here then?
Be off with you, then I will only have Judsy to sort out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 10:11 PM

Depends on the definition of "about", Mrs Spitty is still compos mentis.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top