Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 06:42 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Overcast and raining here. According to the forecast, becoming dry and bright for a time with further outbreaks of rain. Maximum temperature 20°C.

No gardening again. The grass just grows and grows now, it’s so difficult to keep it mowed with our changeable weather, but it is what it is.

Have someone calling to quote for some work I need doing, hopefully at a satisfactory cost.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 06:47 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Baz and all who follow.

Just put out all the recycling stuff - and had a free shower! It is raining and due to stay that way for a while. At least it will flush the drains.

Having a serendipity day .

Take care, stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 08:25 AM

Good morning all, just back from walking the hounds, just beating the rain which has just started and looks like being with us for much of the day.

Nothing special planned other than reading and a jigsaw, although if I can find any enthusiasm later I may put the comb through the dogs.

Wishing you a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning all fine at the moment but rain threatens and we could certainly do with some here.

The strawberries which I was unable to re-pot this year due to lack of compost have done very well and I was able to have half a dozen for breakfast again. They taste so much better than those in the shops.

I hope to take Chloe across the fields before the rain arrives then will do some baking this afternoon.
Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 09:20 AM

Good morning all dry at the moment after last night’s rain which has given the garden a good soaking at last.

I have a basketful of ironing to keep me busy today. Later I will rummage through the wardrobes to see what can be thrown out.

Enjoy your day ...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 09:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm just recovering from an attack of vertigo so going to take it very easy today.

Have a good day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 09:50 AM

Hi

No rain here, so been out and watered.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning all

Overcast and rainy here too so another day indoors.... I might do some painting.... in the house I mean not on canvas....I'm not clever enough for canvas

Hope the vertigo clears Carol... thats scary

Have a great day all whatever is planned
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I'm just recovering from an attack of vertigo so going to take it very easy today.

Have a good day.
Vertigo is horrible, I get it as well. Wouldn't mind if I was a drinker, but I'm not & it feels just like being drunk. Hope it goes soon for you, Carol.

Good afternoon All.
Rain here all day & last night, we did need it, but it's cold too & the heating came on this morning. Can't remember ever having the heating on in June before.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top