Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 11:09 AM

Sense Of Humour Still Up and Running?

Tough times, over the last year, or three, which might have made the maintaining, of a Sense Of Humour, very difficult.

Are you still able to laugh at funny stories, tell an occasional joke, or anecdote, continue enjoying life whatever it sends your way?

Or do you, no longer, have any sense of fun?

Or never have, really, had one?

Note: I know a few who should never be given a joke, to tell, as they always screw up when they try!

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 11:29 AM

Re: Sense Of Humour Still Up and Running?

I make my own humour and only I understand it. So if you witness the odd sniggering giggle you know what's going on.

Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 11:49 AM

Nothing better for you than a good laugh. And yes, I can still laugh out loud at some things on the Radio - particularly programmes like "I'm sorry, I haven't a clue" and just about anything on Radio 4 plus.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:25 PM

A day without laughter is a day wasted, that’s my belief anyway, I try not to take things seriously anymore, never have really, life’s too short...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:30 PM

I always look on the bright side whatever happens, it pays to stay positive
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 12:37 PM

David P
South Oxfordshire
David P is male  David P has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 03:47 PM

Difficult in the workplace. Especially with women colleagues.
Luckily I have had 3 'understanding' female bosses.
Mind you I have had to do the professional boundaries course 3 times.
To escape a disciplinary record.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Tough times, over the last year, or three, which might have made the maintaining, of a Sense Of Humour, very difficult.

Are you still able to laugh at funny stories, tell an occasional joke, or anecdote, continue enjoying life whatever it sends your way?

Or do you, no longer, have any sense of fun?

Or never have, really, had one?

Note: I know a few who should never be given a joke, to tell, as they always screw up when they try!

I'll never lose my sense of fun, Tedc, I'll be grinning at them as the nail the lid down!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I'll never lose my sense of fun, Tedc, I'll be grinning at them as the nail the lid down!

Good - May it be a long time until then!

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 07:14 PM

In New Zealand they have these! I wonder if that's why we're getting them for us lonely oldies?

I can't wait for mine!

Cheddar Gorge here I come!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top